🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 30

Hyunwoo received a text message in the middle of a meeting. He forgot to put his phone on silent causing some of the employees nearby, including Changkyun, who was standing at a corner to turn in his direction. Without a word, he nonchalantly gave a gesture telling them not to mind it, asking them to keep their focus on the presentation the PR department's team leader was having. Even though it was he who needed to listen the most.

Peeking to see who texted him, he saw Kihyun's contact on his screen. Frowning, he opened it wondering what was so important he felt the need to disrupt their meeting.

Houserat 🐀

Does the building allow pets?

Hyunwoo frowns at the sudden question, not sure why it was being asked. He gave a quick answer nonetheless after he put the device on silent.

Yes, I think so. Why?

Hyunwoo wasn't sure about it. He had never been interested in getting one so he never bothered knowing. He tried to recall if he ever saw a resident in the condominium building that owns a pet. But he doesn't know his neighbors and was rarely ever there to observe and remember. Then again, that didn't matter. If Hyunwoo wanted, he could get a pet whether the building allows it or not. Status is everything, after all.

Kihyun?

Hyunwoo, send another message when it took Kihyun a while to reply. It took a whole minute before Kihyun finally replied with a picture of a little white cat on his lap.

Where tf you get that?

Hyunwoo was fast to reply, surprised. Not knowing if he should kick the other out or just scold him. Kihyun already claimed his kitchen, and now he's bringing home animals, what's next?

Houserat 🐀

SHE'S a stray

...I think.

YOU THINK!??

Houserat 🐀

No need for capslocks

Houserat 🐀

But yea,

She followed me home

Why would you let it follow you?

Houserat 🐀

SHE/HER rudeass

Hyunwoo can't help but roll his eyes, grunting at the other's reply. The employee talking at the front caught a glimpse and thought the reaction was aimed towards him, causing the poor man to confusingly and nervously glance at his co-workers who had seen Hyunwoo's reaction.

"Ah yes, please continue"

Hyunwoo says, noticing the short pause. Thinking that his employees thought he was no longer listening, not realizing it was caused by his expressions.

The employee continued the presentation, stumbling quite a bit on the first few sentences. Hyunwoo was not known to react that way. He stays silent with a neutral face during each presentations and meetings, voicing his concerns and suggestions calmly here and there. He must've disliked something so much to cause such a reaction.

While his employee discussed plans and proposals whilst having some inner turmoil, Hyunwoo continued to exchange texts with Kihyun.

Houserat 🐀