🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 28

Kihyun busied himself with folding bathroom towels, sitting by the living room couch as he simultaneously watch an episode of a romance–period drama he recently had gotten interested into.

His eyes momentarily left the tv screen and unconsciously glances to the side, unintentionally landing on Hyunwoo who was currently sitting on an armchair not far from him. The man had gone back from work not long ago and is now in his comfortable attire. He had been sitting there in silence for quite sometime.

Kihyun did not bother letting his eyes lay on him for more than a second before setting it back on what he was watching. But not even more than 10 seconds, he glances back to Hyunwoo. Frowning, he again quickly set it back on the tv, hands moving expertly to fold the towels, trying not to mind the older's presence.

Clearly, that didn't go well as he glances at him again from the corner of his eyes. He blinked awkwardly quick, muttering some incoherent things under his breath as he move in his position to slightly turn away from the older and watch his show in peace.

"The fuck you looking at!?" Kihyun finally snapped after glancing at Hyunwoo for the fourth time and see the older staring at him still with a very unreadable expression.

Personally, he thinks Hyunwoo is trying to annoy him again. It won't be the first he used different methods to. If he's really trying to irritate him with the staring then the older is doing it all correctly as it irked Kihyun so much he couldn't focus well on what he's watching.

Hyunwoo was a little startled by his sudden outburst, but he did well on not showing it. Only moving on his seat to prop his arm on the armrest.

"You need a chillpill"  He nonchalantly replied,  glancing away from Kihyun. "I wasn't looking at you"

The indifference in his tone and casual action annoyed Kihyun. But he calm himself down. Hyunwoo is clearly just starting another quarrel. Showing how affected he was is accepting defeat. And Kihyun is just too prideful to lose.

Returning his attention to his show, silence fell between them as they watch. Hyunwoo clearly not interested with whatever's playing but kept his eyes glued on screen, while Kihyun's eyes half deep into the drama and half not so secretly peeking towards Hyunwoo.

"Now you're the one looking" The older says, his eyes remained fixed on the screen.

"I am not" Kihyun huffed in denial. Now harshly and hastily folding the towels that they turn out not in lined like the rest. " I'm watching tv"

"Sure"

"You were the one who started it"

Hyunwoo opened his mouth to talkback but Kihyun quickly raised his hand to stopped him. Frowning, he tried talking again but Kihyun continued to make annoying little gestures preventing him to. He would vertically place his pointer finger on his lips non verbally telling him shush, would move his finger left and right for a 'no' gesture or would simply just put his hand in a 'stop' sign. He did all this in random order everytime Hyunwoo would open his mouth to try and talk.

The behavior should have annoyed Hyunwoo, but somehow it didn't. The older just ended up rolling his eyes at him, a small smile on his face as he shook his head. Turning his attention back on the tv, he changed the channel which immediately got a complaint from the little annoying hamster who lives with him rent free.

"Yah, I was watching that! Since when did you get the remote!?"

" Sucks for you, it's my tv"

__

" Why are you here?" Kihyun questioned Hyunwoo who was sitting by the kitchen counter, busy typing around on his laptop.

He had been cooking for the past fifteen minutes and since then the man had been there. He didn't even offered to help him with anything. Kihyun can't help thinking the man is following him. He had been around his perimeter ever since he got home from work.