🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 13

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

It was a nice and calm Saturday, too calm and relaxing for Kihyun's busy body.
He groaned, rolling around on his bed and letting go of his phone that he had been messing around with for the last 3 hours.

Shownu did not went to the office and decided to do his extended work in his personal study inside his home. Meaning, Kihyun is basically on a day off as his pretend girlfriend. The younger is happy about that as he wouldn't be thrown in the spotlight while constantly worrying about getting found out but he didn't thought having no work for the whole day is such a nerve-wreaking experience. He feels more and more stressed out the longer he stay in his room doing absolutely nothing.
(a/n:I'm actually an expert of doing nothing 😂 )

He can't even clean around the house as the place was already spotless. Apparently, there's a cleaning lady that comes by during Tuesday and  Fridays. Cleaning would have been a nice way to pass time.

What do people do on a day off?

Kihyun wonders. He absolutely have no idea what to do. He never had a free day before, he always always work. No matter what happen, rain or shine. So this is another one of many new things he's experiencing.

He sat up on the bed, criss-crossed style. His hair adorably tussled and his eyebrow in a frown, softly chewing his bottom lip as he brainstorm of things to do.

Hang out with friends?

I have no friends though... Oh, I have a few now!

Kihyun cheered inside his head, his face brightening up on the idea of asking the others to hang out. They always refer to him as a friend, maybe it wouldn't be too random to ask them to hang out with him but then his face went back to disappointment.

I forgot, Wonho and Jooheon have some things do today.
Minhyuk had a quick flight to Japan as well.

Changkyun?

Kihyun shook his head. Him and the young secretary aren't that close. He never once had a conversation with him except for the simple greetings. It would be very awkward, plus Changkyun's seem to be not the type to go on silly hang outs.

His stomach suddenly growled while he was brainstorming. He would have ignored it like he normally does back then as he used to be tightly strict on his budget and pledge to only eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. Of course he would break that rule occasionally when he have extra money. But then he realized he doesn't pay for food anymore. Shownu does, it was included in the contract. Food and shelter.

Kihyun smiled widely to himself when a bright idea hit him. He quickly stood up, waddling out of his room towards the direction of the kitchen.

Since he doesn't need to worry about food expenses, maybe he can cook whatever he wanted. He was feeling giddy as he thought of the food ideas he could cook, but shook his head. He'll decide when he saw what available ingredients there is.

His smile slowly dropped from his face when he opened the refrigerator only to be meet with one egg, a few bottles of energy drinks and two cans of beer. He started opening the kitchen cabinets, only seeing two boxes of cereal, and a few packs of instant ramen.

What kind of a rich person's house is this?

Kihyun thought to himself in great judgment. There's nothing worthy to be cook there at all. Is Shownu planning to feed him ramen for the whole 3 months? Oh wait, they never ate inside the house yet. They always eat outside. No wonder, it's because there's nothing here.
Has he never went to the grocery before tsk.