🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 22

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Kihyun grumbled under his breath as he bent down and pick up scattered papers on the living room floor. It had been about a week ago when have Shownu given him an earful about his stupidity in using the male bathrooms while he was Yeojoo, and after that he handed out his so-called punishment. It wasn't anything drastically hard, or so he thought.

He was just tasked to clean the whole place, both the older's house and his office. Kihyun didn't mind at first, he likes cleaning anyways, so he enjoyed it the first day, until the blasted man started making a mess on purpose. He littered the place with random papers, would take something and put them back somewhere they don't belong, accidentally spilled stuff, he even started using his shoes inside the house.

You can just imagine how Changkyun stood there confused as he watched his boss, amusingly throw papers around his office and a little hamster, dressed as a girl trying to pick them up again and again.

It was obvious Shownu doesn't do housework but even so, he isn't a messy person. Despite the cleaning lady only coming by twice a week, the house is always spotless clean. So Kihyun knew the man is just doing this for his own amusement. Kihyun does not find it fun, not one bit. Half of him just wanted to enter Shownu's personal study, take his business papers and burn it so the latter could cry about it. But he doubts he'll cry over that, he'll probably just get in more trouble.

Kihyun stood, bending his body backwards as he hold on his waist, feeling his lower back hurt a little. He let out a sigh in mixed tiredness and irritation when he spotted a can of beer at the bottom of the coffee table, it's contents spilled on the marble floor.

"I swear to god..." Kihyun muttered through gritted teeth, annoyed, closing his eyes as he tightly hold the papers, crumpling them in the process.

"Kihyun-ah!"

He was just about to pick up the can and get a rug to clean it when he heard the familiar voice of the current most annoying man in the entire universe. He sounded joyful, way too joyful for Kihyun's liking.

"I got you something!"

He heard Shownu talked again, but this time much nearer. The man just entered the living room where the smaller is. Kihyun scoffed and did not turn around, angry at the older.

He heard Shownu's shoes padded the floor as he walked, adding the percentage of Kihyun's annoyance, he went infront of the younger and proudly showed him what he got for Kihyun.

Kihyun sighed for the second time before he lifted his gaze to look at what it was. He frowned when he saw what the older was proudly and happily holding up for him to see. He turned his head to look at Shownu's face, the man loosing his eyes in cresents, with crinkles on the side as he give him an innocently-evil smile.

"I'm not wearing that" Kihyun spat, giving Shownu a hard glare. The annoying human being was holding a maid outfit, complete with a head band, wrists bands and God forbid he have some stockings too. He doesn't know what goes on Shownu's mind but at this point Kihyun just saw him as a complete jerk and now, a creep.

"I never asked you if you want to wear it or not." Shownu retorted, holding the materials out for Kihyun to take, though the younger didn't reach for it.

" I'm not gonna feed your sick fantasies, you creep" Kihyun says, rolling his eyes. He bend down and snatched the beer can on the floor, trying not to mind the older and continue with cleaning. Just wanting to get it done and go back to bed and rest before they get ready for the biannual party. Thinking about the biannual party already stressed Kihyun out. He would have to be extra extra careful and good with acting as he was informed that there will be quite a lot of people there. He would have to deal with Shownu's mom and his little admirer again.