🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 38

"Well, fuck" Kihyun grumbled a curse under his breath, ignoring and hiding his thumping chest with the use of his attitude. Unsure and flustered, feeling most of the attention directed at them.

A silent laugh in a form of a harsh breath came from Hyunwoo. Another one when Kihyun gave him a secret glare, softer than usual but definitely still a very annoyed Kihyun glare. He too felt quite flustered, unsure of why he laughed, but surprisingly not much panicked or nervous.

Hyunwoo quickly tried to handle the situation by giving a staged laugh and dismissive wave, his other arm unconsciously hooking around Kihyun's waist and pulling him close to his side. "No, everyone, it's just a ..."

"Kiss!" Y/n giddily yelled, not giving a chance for Hyunwoo to get away with it. Kihyun widened his eyes warningly at the girl but was ignored as she repeated her oh-so-intelligent word. "Kiss!"

Unsurprisingly, some join in to chant. The elders were surprisingly smiling and good-naturedly shaking their heads, enjoying how the couple was put in the limelight.

"I knew it was a good decision to put it there. Hyunwoo always hangs around that corner during parties" Hyunwoo's mother says to Minhyuk and y/n with a wide accomplished smile. Revealing that she was the mastermind for such fate. The two youngsters just laughed and nodded, entertained and delighted at the bad luck and misery their friends were in.

Without much persistence, Hyunwoo looks down on Kihyun with an almost fake defeated sigh. "Well?"

Kihyun frowns at him, giving a brief fake shy smile to the people, keeping his act of a bashful girlfriend. Looking back at the older, hiding behind his big frame, he hissed at him. "Kissing is not part of the contract"

"A lot of things were not part of the contract" Hyunwoo whispers back a matter-of-fact. Having a soft spot for the younger was also not part of the contract. Yet here they are.

"I'm not kissing you"

"you're just embarrassed you're a terrible kisser" Hyunwoo replied, carefree and teasing.

Kihyun huffed, glancing again at the expectants and awkwardly smiling at them and tucking a stray hair behind his ear.

"you just want to kiss me" he retorts, unable to find a better reply.

"Maybe" Hyunwoo replied, catching Kihyun off guard as the other expected him to reply something different.

Not spending more time for the people to wait and get suspicious. Hyunwoo didn't give Kihyun a chance to reply and pulled him up closer, his hands on the small of his back. He bends down, lips going straight to Kihyun's slightly parted ones. The other frozen in his place, his hands gripping the skirt of his dress, completely surprised. So much that when it was done, he was in a daze, barely hearing the claps and unelegant teasing yells of their friends.

It was quick and innocent. No movement, just a touch, nothing more than 4 seconds. Yet it left Kihyun's lips weirdly itchy and his heart thundering out of his ribcage for the rest of the night. Quietly, he just followed Hyunwoo around, not in the mood for banter, head still at that moment.

____

"Okay, you can scream at me now," Hyunwoo says, unbuckling his seatbelt and turning to look at Kihyun who sat silently in the passenger seat the whole ride.

Kihyun was never silent, especially when he was in the front seat. He'd be pointing at establishments he worked at before, telling random stories, food he wanted to eat, places he wanted to go, the dramas on his watchlist or just berating and complaining to Hyunwoo. No matter what, the passenger seat is never a quiet place in his presence. So his silence only tells Hyunwoo he's very upset, mad even. Probably livid.

The whole ride back, Hyunwoo prepared himself for the upcoming one-sided World War III session with Kihyun. But halfway found himself not being too worried about it. His mind went back to the kiss and thinking how Kihyun had such soft lips, wishing the kiss had been longer so he could have actually tasted them. He frowned at himself for thinking that way but did not stop his thoughts.

"Hm?" Kihyun replied instead, seeming to not hear a word he said. Then he quickly looked around, eyes seeing the familiarity of the Condominium building's underground parking lot. "Oh, we're here already?" he's not even been paying attention to his surroundings.

"So, what now?" Hyunwoo asked, not sure why he sounded so hopeful. Still waiting to be yelled at by the other. Does he wish Kihyun would yell at him? ridiculous.

Kihyun only spared him an awkward glance that he quickly hid with a disgusted frown before quickly escaping from the vehicle.

"Y'know you can just say you're mad at me. The silent treatment is weird" Hyunwoo followed in his footsteps, but he received no response.

"Okay, you are mad. So glad we established that" Hyunwoo says, getting in the elevator with the still silent Kihyun.

"Look, I'm sorry. Well, not really. But still sorry, if that makes you less mad"

Kihyun turned to Hyunwoo and gave him an unamused look. But the older continued rambling, almost sounding like Jooheon trying to explain himself out of trouble and barely making it. If Kihyun's in his right mind, he'd think it's funny. But his thoughts are hard to find right now.

"...but we have to do it, or else they'll question us, especially my mother. You know how she is. Plus, it wasn't that bad, it's not like it's your first kiss or any..."

Hyunwoo paused glancing at Kihyun and seeing the other avoid eye contact. As if the world is in the latter's favor, the elevator door opens to their floor. Kihyun quickly walked away, Hyunwoo following with a realization.

" It was your first kiss, wasn't it?"

Kihyun huffed and quickly opened the door, almost closing it on Hyunwoo's face.

"It was your first kiss!" Hyunwoo exclaimed, sounding not like himself. Why does he sound so giddy all of a sudden? Is he making fun of him? Kihyun didn't like it.

Kihyun removed his heels and purposely kicked them off Hyunwoo's direction, the sparkly shoe almost hitting the older's ankle.

"I had no idea, I'm sorry. I mean, at your age I would assume..."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know I'm required to be experienced in that area too at twenty-five," Kihyun said sarcastically, not liking how Hyunwoo was suddenly overly talkative.

" It's not a requirement. But if I had known I would've at least made the experience better" Honestly, Hyunwoo has no idea what he's talking about. He had given up on proper thinking at this point.

Kihyun frowned at him in judgment and disgust, looking at him up and down.

"You want to try?" Hyunwoo asked, opening his arms in welcome as if that would make the other less angry. It was a joke but deep down not really, if the other agreed to it.

"Thank you so much for the experience. I'll put it in my resume next time someone needs a fake girlfriend" Kihyun slammed the door to his room.

" What do you mean next time?"Hyunwoo asked after him, increasing the volume of his voice. He knocked on the door. " What next time?"

Receiving no answer, Hyunwoo chuckled and decided to leave the other alone.

"You know where to find me" He suggestively teased before finally going to his own room.

On the other side, Kihyun shook his head. That guy doesn't know when to stop with his stupid jokes.

He places a hand over his chest, his heart still abnormally beating. His fingertips found his lower lip, the ghost of someone else's breath still lingers there.

Kihyun quickly snapped himself out of it. He should probably go to the doctors tomorrow. Have himself checked, he might be having some heart disease. Better be safe than sorry.

__________

Been so unmotivated lately. But is now slowly getting back. Hope y'all are doing well! This is so unceremonious lol, but I can't imagine their first kiss any other way. Idk, I hope y'all like it!