🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 26

The ride home, though was short was probably one of the most uncomfortable situations Kihyun had been on. The air was so tense and awkward that  Kihyun kept his head turned the other way, genuinely worried and slightly scared (though he won't admit) that the usually chill Hyunwoo might snap or get them on an accident. He's still young and handsome, even if with his broke pathetic life, he doesn't want to die just yet nor he want to be the recieving end of the other's bad mood. He doesn't want to end up being a murderer if ever, orange outfits and him should never be together, at least that's what Hyungwon had said a few weeks ago when Kihyun was wearing an orange sweater. Honestly though, if not Hyunwoo, the model might be the reason for Kihyun to go to jail. He's okay whenever he's quiet but the moment he open his mouth around him, Kihyun will not-so-randomly have the sudden urge to high five his head with a baseball bat.

Kihyun squirmed uncomfortably in his seat, scratching the back of his neck.  He open his mouth to make a stupid comment, side way glancing at Hyunwoo. He saw the other look worse than he did just about half a minute ago. The older looks like a volcano about to erupt by the way he gripped the steering wheel and his brows furrowing so deeply, his dark brown eyes intently narrowed on the road, his mind seems to be drifting off. So with a deep frown of his eyebrows and an unconscious small pout on his lips, Kihyun decided to stay quiet and looked outside the window.

When they arrived, Hyunwoo hopped out of the car, not once glancing at Kihyun and leaving the little hamster behind as if he was with no one but himself. Kihyun scoffed and muttered incoherent insults and complaints under his breath before quickly following after the older, making sure to slam the car door to get any sort of reaction from him. But Hyunwoo didn't even look back at him when usually he will give Kihyun a disapproving frown whenever he slams any type of door.

With his sore feet, Kihyun took off his heels and half-run. Following the older with his feet bare,  almost tripping as his dress now touches the ground more than it did before. He ignored how two middle age women gave him looks as they passed. Kihyun was too pissed and too tired to care. He was not sure if they're residents in the building. But if they are, they probably believe Kihyun has a twin as he would sometimes go out as Yeojoo and sometimes as Kihyun. It's a great wonder why they still haven't gotten caught yet.

Now, with also deep furrowed eyebrows that can easily rival the older's, Kihyun crossed his arms as he stood right beside  Hyunwoo in the elevator. He gave a very audible huff, almost as if he was doing it to be noticed.

Despite being annoying, Hyunwoo is normally a very quiet man. But that's not Kihyun's problem. For some unknown reason, and as childish and questionable it may sound, he is annoyed because he was being ignored. Hyunwoo haven't given him a short one second glance since they left! When usually, small noises or subtle movements from him would make the older turn his head, whether to make fun of him or just see what's going on, the older would always turn his head in Kihyun's direction.

" Are you serious!?" Kihyun asked loudly annoyed, comically throwing his hands in the air, his heels one on each hand. Hyunwoo just closed the door right at his face after entering his home, leaving Kihyun outside the hallway. It was really as if he had forgotten he was with someone.

Kihyun grumpily punch in the code, entering with loud angry stomps. Now, he understands that Eun Hee girl might have been a past lover who broke his heart into specs of dust. But that doesn't give him rights to be rude and slam a door at someone's face. Kihyun does not excuse mannerless due to a broken heart, nah uh.

But then again, how would Kihyun understand what he feels? He had never had his heart broken in that sort of way. He had been hurt, sad and tired but he had never lost someone he knew and loved. If anything, they've lost him instead.