🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 2

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

"Kihun, table seven had been waiting for someone to serve them for over 4 minutes now"

Min Tae, Kihyun's manager said as he passed by him. Kihyun blinked at him wondering if the older man ever realized that he had been calling him by the wrong name for over more than 12 times now, like every single day. Kihyun glanced at his arms marveling if his manager noticed the different plates he held for two other tables.

Kihyun was about to voiced it out but clipped his mouth shut when his manger turned and gave him a hard stare.

"I'll be over" Kihyun muttered in defeat. He can't talked back or he might lose his job. He was sure the manager was waiting for him to messed up so he'll have a reason to fire the young man.

Kihyun quickly went to table nine where a mother and a young child no older than six sat. He gave them a smile and placed their orders on their table. Then left to go to another table, but not before asking if they need anything else before he go.

Kihyun walked quickly to another table located near the entrance. He hated that table because he thinks that the place was curse or something. For the last one and half year of working in the restaurant almost all the costumers who had sat there were the hardest one to handle, the most awful one.

Right now, there sat four people around their late 20s, 3 boys and one girl. He had seen them eat at the restaurant for a couple of times now though this is the first time he was serving them. Judging by their clothings and overall actions, Kihyun was sure they were what people describe as troublemakers, he was sure they were rich kids too.

Judging by the over loading jewelry of the girl they're probably wealthy.

Kihyun put their orders down the table feeling uncomfortable as one of the three boys were intently staring at his every movement. He can feel the man's eyes bore at him as he swiftly place down the plates.

"Anything else sir, ma'am?" Kihyun asked politely when he was done.

Please say no.

He beg internally.

"I would want you as a dish." one of them said, the one who was staring at him. He gave Kihyun a wink that almost made the latter choke on his own saliva. Ugh that internally made him shudder in disgust.

The whole table erupted in laugher by the man's words. As if he just uttered the funniest joke.

"Just kidding baby boy. Another cup of Americano " The man said with a sickening smile, lifting his empty cup and giving him a wink.

Kihyun gave a nod and a small smile that came out as a grimace excusing himself. He internally made a disgusted face, if only he can show how much disgusted he was. Baby boy? Kihyun was not sure still if he like boys or girls, maybe he's attracted to both?

But even if he does go for the same gender that guy is definitely not his type. But he remained quiet, keeping his thoughts to himself. He needs to be professional, He encountered this at work a few times, he'll survive.

Plus talking back to a costumer can cost him his job. He can't afford to lost this job. This was the only job he have at the moment. The café he part-times at had closed down because of financial problems and no one had been calling him for babysitting anymore. This is the only source of money he has.

As Kihyun was walking away he caught sight of Min Tae looking at him and pointing at some table, angrily mouthing 'Table seven'.

Kihyun gave out a sigh and changed his direction to the said table.
"Am I the only one on shift?" He muttered, irritated. Imagining that he was chopping his manager's limbs with those big knives their chef used in cooking.