🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 12

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

"I... can do it myself Jooheon-sshi.." Changkyun says, as he tried to reach over a few files that Jooheon had snatched away from him. Claiming that he will help the younger carry it, so he will not have a hard time.

Changkyun honestly thought it was ridiculous, it was only a few stocks of papers, probably as heavy as an empty mug.

He guessed the other was really bored to be helping him out of nowhere. It's been happening for a few days now, it makes Changkyun wonder if Jooheon even have a job of his own. He's always there at the company, it was as if he wasn't busy at all. But he heard from his boss and his friends that Jooheon is a producer / trainor under the entertainment that Wonho's family owns. Maybe he isn't doesn't have work to do these days, Changkyun have no idea all he knows is that the older had been bothering him at work since that day they bumped at each other.

"No, it's okay. I want to help you out" Jooheon insisted, giving him a nice million dollar smile, showcasing his deep cute dimples.

Changkyun didn't seem to be the kind of person to get blinded by cute smiles though, as he didn't even stop to look at it when normally people would either stare and gushed about it even for just a mere few seconds.

It's one of Jooheon's assets and pride. Everyone compliments him, tell him he's cute or even agree to what he says and want when he shows it. It works on his parents and Wonho, even on Shownu and most definitely on Minhyuk. Changkyun seems to didn't even notice it though, too focused on trying to take the folders out of his hands. That fact kinda upsets Jooheon a little but he knew he can't enchant everyone every single time. Maybe it'll work on Changkyun some other day.

"No, this aren't much Sir." Changkyun says, persuading Jooheon to give the papers to him so he could go and give them at the managing department and budget department like his boss had told him to. "...you can just wait for Mr. Sohn at his office.."

"I'm not here for Shownu Hyung though..." Jooheon interrupted him. "I'm here to see..." He didn't get to finished his sentence when a small ding run out on the air, indicating that the elevator doors nearby had open.

"What's going on?" Shownu asked with a raise of his brow when he saw his friend and secretary at the middle of the hallway in a quite questionable position.

The two turn their heads and saw Shownu and Kihyun (still in his Yeojoo dressed up) who was standing right behind him. Changkyun can't help but feel a little embarrassed upon realizing how they currently look. He and Jooheon are very near to each other, His left hand placed on Jooheon's shoulder and the other's left arm wrapped around his waist to help keep them balanced as  Changkyun was trying hard to snatch the folders on Jooheon's right hand. They're practically hugging each other.

Changkyun's ears turned a little red but as usual he was able to keep his cool. He quickly took advantage of Jooheon's distraction and snatched away the papers.

"Yah.." Jooheon whined but Changkyun ignored him, giving Shownu a respectful bow.

"Good..good afternoon Sir. I'm just on my way to give these to the managing and budget department" He explained, giving another quick bow before walking towards the elevator Shownu and Kihyun just used.

"Yah, wait for me" Jooheon called after him, he gave Shownu a pat on his shoulder and Kihyun a little salute and smile as he catches up with Changkyun before the elevator doors closed.

Shownu wasn't able to do anything but look at them, trying to comprehend what just happened. He looked at Kihyun and saw the smaller has a small silly smile on his face.