🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 29

For the whole ride and the half an hour he'd been in Hyunwoo's apartment. There was only one thing, person, that consumed Jooheon's mind. Deciding to give his thoughts a rest, he set his focus back to his friends. Like kids waiting to be called for dinner, all of them are currently playing snakes and ladders, the armchairs and loveseats moved to the sides and all of them sprawled on the floor with other indoor games they didn't even played scattered around them, a good source material for Kihyun's impending rants. His eyes unintentionally landed on Hyungwon and Hoseok, the two sitting too close than they normally would.

"Since when are you two together?" Jooheon asked more bitterly than he intended.

Hoseok who was playing with Hyungwon's fingers while the latter reads, perked up at the question.
He immediately shook his head in denial, and lightly wave his hand 'no'

"Oh, we're not yet -"

"A week ago"

They answered at the same time, Hyungwon acting like it's nothing much as he kept his eyes on his book and his head resting on the now confused bunny's shoulder, which made Jooheon wonder if his neck was okay, as he needed to bend extra lower due to him being way taller.

Hoseok turn his head towards the model's way, completely befuddled, while other lifted his head a little to give him a frown, the older's words registering in his head.

"What do you mean..?" They both trailed off at the same time, confused.

"You kind of asked me before? at the café.." Hyungwon brought up, eyebrows knitting.

"You didn't..answer?" Hoseok pointed out in question, a little unsure. He did shoot his shot in asking Hyungwon to be his boyfriend on their third date. But he could sworn he never got an answer, or did he dazed off staring at him again to ever hear him say yes.

"Would I still be here if it's a no?"

You couldn't make it more clear by actually saying things outloud? Hoseok wanted to ask but decided not to. It could be that he was the one too preoccupied with his daydreams.

Not wasting time before the model could change his mind, he decided to not question things further, for now at least. He instead returned his attention back to Jooheon "yeah, a week ago"  he beamed at him.

Jooheon's eyebrows furrowed at them.
They should have a talk, he thought to himself as he watches Hoseok embrace Hyungwon and give him a kiss on his cheek. The taller remained with his stoic expression but did not push the other away. It was now quite obvious it was all false indifference, he loves being showered by affection.

" Please have some respect for the singles around" Y/n says, not even looking at the two as she threw the dices on the marbled floor.

Minhyuk gasped dramatically "How can you refer to yourself as single with me right beside you?"

Y/n moved her peice from the boardgame, letting out an annoyed tsked when she landed on a snake tile. Blatantly ignoring Minhyuk which led for the man to jab his finger at her side. Y/n yelped and hit him on his shoulder, the both of them starting a little slapping battle, only having light forces with each hit.

Jooheon watched them in judgement, feeling as bitter as ever. Out of everyone, he's the one who loves spending time with his friends the most. But the pairings are not helping with his current mood.

"I don't wanna play anymore" Jooheon stood up, not really wanting to show his bitterness but was unable to as he had always been so involuntary transparent with his emotions. "I'll go check if Kihyun Hyung and Hyunwoo Hyung needs help, you guys continue on" He added, just to cover up the edge from his previous statement.