Kim Dooyoung

Y/n POV:

Y/n POV:

Right now I was on the phone with my sister and she was talking about how well her honeymoon went which was last week.

"Girl we made love under the moon and GIRLLLLL he was rough I loved every inch of it and I mean every inch"

"Umm ms.girl I didn't want to know that"

"Oooo girl I just know dooyoung  be giving it to you shittt with all that performance he probably stressed.... you know what they alway say"

Once she said that I started thinking dooyoung isn't really rough with me I mean don't get me wrong I love the vanilla sex and everything but alittle ass grabbing and lip biting wouldn't hurt a bitch but I don't wanna hurt his feelings.

"Umm actually Sasha he isn't rough it's alway the same vanilla and shit.

"Oh wow that couldn't be me bitch*laughs*"

"Ahaha stfu hoe ... girl I just want him to ruin me but when I ask him to he starts to act bitchy like damn alittle rough sex won't hurt.

We carried on our shit until she said she had to go, after that I went down to go start on dinner I saw dooyoung downstairs in the living room.

"Hey baby"

"......."

"Baby are you ok?"

"Yeah"

With that being said I went into the kitchen did he have a bad day at practice? Did him and taeyong get in an argument?.... then I realize he probably heard what I said the my sister.. no he could I would of heard him coming in the house.
I continue to cook until I felt my shorts being pulled down I tried to turn around but dooyoung turned me back around.

"Turn the stove off"

I heard dooyoung say in a stern voice, but I did turn off the stove.

"B-but what about the food"

He ignored what I say I was finna open my mouth until I felt he hand on my mouth. I heard him unbuckling his belt.

"A little rough sex won't hurt huh"