Choi San

This was a request from my baby L3VI-SLUT, I hope you enjoy it!

Y/n POV: Right now me and my baby are driving to this spot to have a little chat with a girl name Lisa, see the thing is that bitch is san's ex and she been texting me saying that she will cut me, beat my ass, or her favorite thing call up her som...

Y/n POV:
Right now me and my baby are driving to this spot to have a little chat with a girl name Lisa, see the thing is that bitch is san's ex and she been texting me saying that she will cut me, beat my ass, or her favorite thing call up her some friends because she too pussy to fight me her own damn self and other shit so i told the bitch send me the location so i can have a lovely talk. But see the thing is I'm pregnant.
.
.
.
.
We pull up and as i get out the car i see the other members come out their cars wearing sweatpants and hoodies and we waited until we heard Lisa ass and her ugly ass pussycats walking towards us they stop but Lisa kept walking towards me before i can do anything i see a fist hit Lisa face.

"What's all that shit you was talking about doing to y/n"

I always knew yeosang was my ride or die
before she could even get up yeosang done hit her again I guess one of her friends was trying to get me from the back but wooyoung all ready swung at her ass knocking her out. Which cause the rest of the members to swing on the other girls expect for hongjoong he pulled me from the action. And we watch as yunho push some girl to the fence with seonghwa pulling her wig off  to jungho and yeosang jumping Jennie to mingi jumping getting his ass beat by rose and jiso which cause yunho slamming them on them to San and wooyoung holding Lisa down i was enjoying this until.....

"Come get your licks in y/n"

Ohhh this gonna be fun......