Choi Yeojun & Sim Jaeyun

This was a request from -junnieverse
Enjoy 💕

This was a request from -junnieverse Enjoy 💕

Do you like y/n?

I do

You enter your home room class. Tried as hell. You sat next to your childhood friend Jake. "Damn what happened to you" he spoke looking at you. "Me and your momma last night" you spoke joking with him.

Class was the same ole class. Until your principal came in with a student. When you looked at the boy. Yo ass was woke now.

The boy wave to everyone. Starting to introduce his self. "Hello. My name is Choi Yeonjun. I hope to make great memories with you all." He spoke sitting down in one of the front seats.

Choi Yeonjun.... Hmmm....

Two weeks later.....

Class was about to end when your teacher had told your class about a class project that involves you in a group. Long story short the group was you,Jake and yeonjun.

Y'all decided on going to a cafe to get ideas on y'all's project topic. When y'all decided on taking a break. Your attention was on yeonjun as he was asking you questions about yourself.

When it came time to leave. You went to the bathroom. The two boys sat in silence. Yeonjun was looking at the window then looked at the boy who was reading a book.

"So Jake tell m-" Yeonjun began until he was interrupted. "Do you like y/n" Jake spoke still looking at his book. Yeonjun sat up looking at Jake. "I do. Do you like her?" Yeonjun spoke.

"No" Jake paused. Yeojun let out a awkward laugh. "I love her" Jake spoke looking at yeonjun now with his book closed now.

To which Yeonjun got up, looking down at Jake. He let out a small laugh. "Well I hope you ready to put up a fight." With that he walked out the cafe.

Pt2 👀