Xiaojun

This was a request from svjux_

You and your husband was walking around the mall. He was enjoying the day while you were sulking.

See you didn't want your husband going shopping with you because everytime you and him went to the mall it's like every damn girl wants to speak to him.

One time while y'all were in bath and body works you were picking out some candles for the kun and his wife a house warming gift.

Until you turn to see a women touch xiaojun shoulder ask for his number. You was finna tell her ass off but xiaojun politely told her off.

Ever since then you didn't want his ass to go to the mall at all.

Y'all were in forever 21 you were looking at some crop tops and some jeans since you lost some weight.

Xiaojun felt your aura as you walk past him without saying anything to him to go try on your clothes.

He followed you into the try on room and shut and lock the door as you rolled your eyes.

"Y/n baby what wrong" he spoke look at you. You just shook your head as you began to take your clothes off. Xiaojun watched you and started to bite his lip a little.

"Can you get out I'm trying to change" you spoke in a deadpan tone. He was shock by your behavior. He then smirk and smiled

"I seen you naked before"

You looked at him with a "bitch please " face you turn towards the mirror grabbing the material to try on the crop top until you were pushed onto the mirror. you start to feel hands on your naked body. you drop the crop top.

"your really playing with fire" you heard him speak. his fingers travels up to your boobs  pinching them as you began to squirm. you began to let out alittle whimper.

xiaojun sticked his finger in his mouth. and place his wet fingers on your clit and began to rub in circles. you let out a little moan.

"shhhh do you want somebody to hear"

your legs began to shake as his finger slide inside going in and out. his hand cover your mouth as leaving the sound of your wetness and your muffled panting. you felt a knot. he pulled  his finger out.

this bitch here

you began to pout looking at him through the mirror. he just laughs at you. you hear him unbuckle his belt. you felt a sting on your ass.

.

.

.

.

the sound of the mirror hitting the wall from you beening pressed by xiaojun thrust and y'all breathy moans. were the only sound in that dressing room. his hand grip yours side more pounding into your pussy. he was biting the crap out of his lips watching your ass meeting his thrust.

'fucking cum" xiaojun whisper in your ears. you felt him pump his load inside. you both took a few breath. then you look down.

the damn store crop top were cover with yalls cum -_-