Kim Sunwoo

Sitting in silence

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Sitting in silence. You both looked at eachother. Sunwoo can read your face. Hurt. And you wish you could read his. Nothing. His face stayed cold. You watch him get up from the bed and walk out the the balcony.

"So we ain't gonna talk about what you did" you spoke as you walk out to see him rolling up him some damn weed. This nigga. He just stared at you like you didn't say a damn thing. He then turn his head towards the busy road below yall.

" what's the point of even trying. You start something then you don't wanna finish it" he spoke taking a puff, still not staring at you. You knew what he was talking about.

Few day ago you went to juyeon house to help him with his calculus because that nigga need help. And with you being busy with work and school and on top of that tutoring juyeon you been physical and mentally tired. One night you was so tired while tutoring juyeon. He told you to just go to sleep in his guest bedroom because he understood why you were so tired.

Lets just say you never texted sunwoo where you was. So he was worried. Until he got a text from juyeon telling him that you were gonna stay at his house for the night. Since then sunwoo has stop talking to you. He would still come over the house when you ask to. But he was mad. You just knew he was mad.

Now your problem with him is that he would come home to you but at school he be walking around with the school cheer captain Madison. And that shit didn't slide with you. That bitch always try to throw her damn self at sunwoo and he use to push her away but now he letting her hold his hand and flirt and hug him.

If i wasn't for Kevin and hyunjae grabbing you. You would had commit two charges of first degree murder.

"You know what.. imma just go to Maddie's" he said getting up throwing away the bud of the joint. You was about to murder this nigga as soon as that bitch name left his mouth. You watch him go in to the bathroom to take a shower so the smell of weed could get off of him.

So that's how we gonna play

After 30 minutes sunwoo gets out the shower. He enters the room and you ain't there. He calls out your name you didn't respond. He got dressed. He went out the living room only to find you in mini tight black dress and some red bottom heels.

He stop his movement and looked at you. His eyes are still red. "Where are you going with that on" now taste of his medicine. "Oh since you going to Madison's.. juyeon made plans for me an him go out to the new club that just open." You said simply smiling. You turn towards the door.

Only to feel the back of your neck being grab. You was pushed to the wall. As you became face to face with sunwoo. He arched his eyebrows. Bending down to your height. His skin looked so pretty.

"Imma need your ass to change into something else. I'm not fucking playing" he spoke with a little husk in his voice. You looked dead in his eyes. "Then imma need your ass to change into something else then a damn wife beater and grey sweatpants if yo going to that whore house." You spoke with a harsh tone
Sunwoo started to laugh once hearing that.

He then smiled at you "did you really think i was finna go to that pale plate house.. you mighty funny
y/n". He said. He pushed his lips on to your. The kiss was full of lust. You let out a small moan as he bit your lips. He pulled away.

"Now change out of that dress. I'm not fucking around"

 I'm not fucking around"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.