Ju haknyeon

Soo I don't remember who requested this but this is a imagines for my beautiful Muslim babes!Love yall and enjoy!

Love yall and enjoy!

You was walking into your new class room. You were already nervous about moving to South Korea since your mother gotten married to your new step-dad. You made sure that you were straight. You open the classroom door and all eyes were on you.

Damn it

The teacher told you can sit down if you didn't want to introduce yourself out loud. And which you sat down next to a boy. Lets just say this he looked like a angel.

The boy turn towards you and stuck his hand out for you to shake and said. "Hello my name is haknyeon" he spoke with a smile. Good Grief his teeth were pretty. You shook his hand and returned a smile. "Nice to meet you my name is Y/n" you spoke.

The class went well as the teacher told the class they have 3 minutes until the bell rings. We all began to pack up. You stand up out of your seat. Until someone bumps into you knocking your hijab off a little bit. You let out a smal gasps as the girl who bumped into you let out a small laugh.

You felt hands pulling your hijab back up to place. It was haknyeon fixing it. He sent you a smile as he folds the bottom part in place.  He takes your hand and grabs your backpack and help you outta class.

Wow what a gentleman