Bae Jinyoung

This was a request by my babylove Cookie___Monsta love you girl ❤️

You and your husband were out eat lunch with your friend destinee and her boyfriend Anthony.

During the lunch jinyoung was starting to feel impatient. As it started as his hand rubbing your thigh to pulling your panties trying to get your attention.

You slapped and pinched him tell him to stop. But this bitch didn't stop. You was listening to destinee tell you about her trip to Alaska and all that she did when she was there.

Until. You felt a cold finger gently rubbing your bud. You let out a gasp making destinee stop. "I know right. You must have seen them ugly ass fishes before." Destinee respond with a giggle making everyone else laugh.

You pinched him one last time. This time he pinched you back. You looked at his face clearly upset. And this nigga had the AUDACITY to be smirking at you.

You got up from the table as you told them you gotta use the restroom. As you were walking away you texted jinyoung to come to the restroom too.

You specifically told him that you like to keep the sexual activity behind close doors. But being the brat he is.

He doesn't listen

Jinyoung enter the restroom only for you to push him to the wall. He smiled at you. Staring into your eyes. Oh he can see that you was mad at him for not listening.

" what's wrong. Did I do something wrong" he said pouting. That made you chuckle. He know what he was doing.

You was not gonna lie if it was to say that you wasn't horny.
He loves it when your mad at him. He love your punishments. You broke the eye contact and said four simple words.

"Get on your knees"

Jinyoung drop to his knees. His eyes change to hard to soft. He was staring at you with awe.

You took off your panties. And place one of your legs on his shoulders. He placed a hand on your thigh. Which you slapped his hand. "Who said you can touch me" you spoke making him squirm and whimper.

Jinyoung began licking your clit. Making you throw your head back. "Pull my hair please" he moaned out. As you pulled a hand full of his hair. Jinyoung love eating you out.

Even if during sex. Majority of it he's gonna eat you out because he loves it.

He slid his tongue in and out. You couldn't hold on any longer. You began to rock your hips on him as his moans were sending vibrations on your pussy.

You bit your lip as you began to cum. Jinyoung was taking all your juice down. He began doing kitty licks as you became to calm down after your high.

You looked down to see him a mess. His lip puffy and cover with cum. He looked up at you smiling.

"That's my little slut" you said and to which he responded with " forever and ever"