Kim Woosang

-Cookie___Monsta ❤️

-Cookie___Monsta ❤️

Today again is a Fancy Fancy day
Everyday is so chaotic
Why don't I have a day off?
No way No way
Having a Cheap Monday
I don't want to do anything
Honestly, I'm so very
Lazy
No way, no way
Okay, okay

"When can this Guh leave" woosang whisper in your ear, to which you pinch him under the table causing him to jump. "Are you ok Mr.kim" the wedding planner asked him with a little bit of concern on her face as she was interrupted talking about good places to find a bakery.

Now don't think anything negative woosang was excited to plan yall big day but what he ddn't know was the fact you have to go thru of all these steps. Like was color for the groom, was kind of cake do you want, what color is the theme, and how do you want the guest to wear to the wedding and many more.

He was beginning to get tired and LAZY

It's annoying so i do everything quickie quickie
I eat and why do I drink coffee after that?
Let's just please go home now
Go away go away
I'm lying on my bed
Climbing into a cave by myself and I want you to know I'm

Woosang was caught in the moment when turn around giving him a view of your ass as you began to bounce on his dick. "Oh fuc-" he cut himself off not wanna be loud as you and him are both in the bathroom stall of the wedding planners company.

His fingers began to roam from your hard nipples to your stomach to your hips one hand stays on your hip as the other travel down to your clit.

Now its your turn to cover your moans

You leaned your head back onto woosang shoulder as you began to get tried of bouncing. He grabbed your hips standing you and him off the toilet. He pushed you forward on the door as he began to pound in and out stretching you out.

You couldn't stop moaning with his thrust, the thought of getting caught, the sound of your wetness as he pounds your fucking brains out.

Woosang slow down his thrust causing you to let out a small whine which was cut off when he stuffed your mouth with his index and middle finger. He let out a small groan at he feeling of your soft muscle on his fingers.

Lazy
Go away, Go away
Lazy
Okay, okay

"I think we will call it a day we are kinda sleepy" you told the wedding planner as woosang kissed your temple
"Ok is Monday a good day to catch up" the planner  asked smiling at the both of you. To which you gave a smile in return. " if we aren't lazy.

 " if we aren't lazy