Na Jaemin

You and jaemin were in your literature class, you was writing down notes that the teacher had on the board and listening to what she was explaining

You and jaemin were in your literature class, you was writing down notes that the teacher had on the board and listening to what she was explaining. You look to your left to see jaemin already staring at you with puppy eyes.

What's wrong?. You asked him, he just scooted closer to you letting out a low whimper as his hands began to trail up you thighs to your arm. Before you even could ask if he was sick jaemin placed your hand on his jeans feeling His hard state.

"No jaemin. You told him in a stern tone". He just looked at your lips then to your eyes and let go of your hand with a loud sigh.

Your teacher called you to answer a question.

"William Shakespeare greatest play was-". Before you could even say the answer you stop when jaemin took that advantage to stick your hand into his jeans. You couldn't see but you could feel that he was looking at you. You got back into your mind as you began to wrap your hand on his Dick and move up and down when you answer the teacher quickly." His greatest play was hamlet, sorry i had to think for a second"

She turn back around as jaemin laid his head on your shoulder letting out low whiny moan. You too were in the back of the classroom with the lights off so you couldn't really be seen.

You began to move your hand faster making jaemin grab your hand to slow down but that was a fail.
Jaemin started to kiss your neck as you was focus on his dick and not your class notes. Jaemin pulled you into a kiss as he began to twitch in your hand. You both pulled away letting the saliva from the kiss fall onto jaemin dick.

He mouthed that he was close. That's when you started to wrap your hands around his neck as his breathing began to speed up as he run one of his hands through his hair as the other squeezes your thigh. As his cum started to shoot out onto y'all classroom floor.

Class dismissed