Seo Changbin

Short!

Short!

You and changbin were outside in y'all backyard have lunch with Han and his girlfriend Yunjin. Y'all were enjoying lunch and the nice weather."aye y'all lets go to the Bahamas next month" Han spoked as he to a sip of his beer.

Changbin nodes his head in agreement. "Make sure to tell the boys about that so they can bring their women." Changbin spoke. Which cause Han to side eye Changbin. Causing us to laugh. "I let the boys know except for Lee know and khalani. I'll be damn if I had to go through they mess" Han spoke getting on his phone.

"Shittt yall worse then them. Y'all was arguing yesterday." Changbin spoke since he heard about their argument from me and yunjin phone call yesterday.

"Aye bitch that was because she wanna have a hot girl summer. Her ass gonna have a bum summer." Han spoke with his eyes getting wide. Causing us all to laugh.

"Changbin you'll let y/n have a hot girl summer now will you" yunjin spoke looking at us. To which he snap his head towards me. I just faced forward sipping on my ice coffee.

"Not on my damn watch. As long we still together she ain't having no hot girl summer" he spoke before going back to eating.

Seeee what we ain't finna do is decide on if I can have a hot girl summer because I know dang well he's gonna let me.

"How about we break up for the summer so I can have a hot girl summer then get back together in august" I spoke smiling at him. I can hear yunjin and han snickering.

"How about I put you on a T-Shirt with wings on it so it can cool you down. Since the place you going to is gonna be hot." He spoke smiling back at me.
This nigga here 🤦🏾‍♀️