Kim Myung-ju

Mj POV:

Mj POV:

There she was my love, my baby y/n well not yet but today will be the day I will confess to her she looks she beautiful she was wear the dark blue shirt I bought her for her birthday she says it's her favorite shirt but anywho.

I made my way to her until I see she was taking to rocky she was smiling and I don't like that, now now now I have to talk to her I was thinking about what I was gonna say until I say rocky hugging her and had his head in her neck...... fuck it.

Y/n POV:

I was hugging my cousin rocky because he said he got into the audition for his rap career I was so proud of him until I was snatched away by mj I was pulling my wrist away but he had a tight grip on it.
Next thing I know I was pushed inside a empty classroom.

"Wtf mj why did y- "

Before I could say the rest mj place his lips on top of mine , he pulled me in closer then he went down to my neck leaving dark marks on me, mj proceeded to take off my shirt.

"Your so beautiful y/n"

He continued to kiss me while his hand were roaming my body , he pinched my nipples
I moan out which he took the advantaged to slip his tongue in my mouth he then pulled away and got on his knees.

"May I"

I nod my head as he continued he removed my
Panties since I had on a skirt, I started to let out breathless moans as mj started to dip his tongue in and out of me I wasn't try to moan louder until he started to moan on my pussy.

"You taste so fucking good princess"

He then started to tongue fuck me , I covered my mouth so my moan won't be loud I reached down to grab his hair, my hips started to move up and down until he pinned my hips on the wall.
I started to feel a knot in my stomach

"S-stop I finna come"
He stop and got up and lick the remaining of my juice on his lips and kissed me sharing my taste, he pick me up and place me on the table and distracted me by kissing me as he entered me he started with slow thrust giving me time to get used to his sizes he wasn't big but it was thick.

"Faster p-please"

Mj's thrusts got faster and rough to the point the table started to make sounds so their was no way to be quiet
After a few minutes I felt a knot in my stomach I could even speak without it coming out as a moan his thrusts were more rougher I started to push his hip away but he grab my wrist and placed them above my head.

"This is my pussy"

With that being said I came on his cock I felt him twitching inside of me his start to bend down and kiss me his thrust started to slow down as he started pumping his hot load in me
We stayed in the same position for a little while he pulled out and grab some paper towels and started to wipe me down and helped me get dressed.

"Y/n I really do love you and I wanted to tell you but I seen you all up close with rocky I just had to make you mine, will you be my girlfriend?."

"Yes and mj rocky is my cousin"