Im Changkyun

you were getting dressed to go your friend sunjae birthday party

you were getting dressed to go your friend sunjae birthday party. she was having it at some building. finishing up your make up you started to make my way downstairs.

when you pulled up to party it was hella people there. you couldn't even find your friend sunjae. (you better then me I would simply took my ass home G)  but you did find your other friend keliah. you hungout with her getting drinks for a little until sunjae came up to y'all.

"now why the fuck y'all ass on the damn dance floor" she spoke with a slur. her ass already gone -_- .  "bitch look at that circle you have out there. I bet it smell like 10 pounds of bounce that ass"  keliah spoke making us laugh. eventually sunjae convinced keliah to go dance with her while I drink some more to get into the dancing mood.

I felt a presence beside me and it was a fine ass man. "whats your name beautiful" he spoke. "don't worry about it" I spoke turning my head back to the people on the dance floor. I felt his hand on my back. " my name is changkyun, since you won't tell me yours" he spoke. he sound like he was in my ear.

he thens get up from the table and makes his way in front of me. he placed his hand out. "lets dance. I know you got it in you" he spoke pulling me up and dragging me out to the floor. at the same time sunjae met up with me and mane.... then y'all favorite song played F.N.F. by Glorilla and Hitkidd started to play.

you done forgot how to fucking act. you and sunjae began to shake sum asssssss. mane I mean in a split and in the damn air. oh y'all were going at it. you felt hands on your waist. you didn't care you were still at it.

the song was over. as you got back up. lets just say you were gone dancing and drinking got you ZOOTED. you wrapped your arms around whoever was the one who was behind you. "you ok beautiful" the person spoke. it sound familiar. you looked up it was changkyun. you began to be sober but you don't know what was going on with your body. because the next you know you are dragging changkyun to your car.

you pushed him into the passenger side as you got on top of him smashing yalls lips together.  hands began to pulls clothes off . lips attach to necks. until changkyun pulls away. "are you sure you wanna do this you drunk" he asked you looking for a answer. "Im sober changkyun"  you spoke sinking your lip on his neck. you felt hand on your hips as he sat you up.

he pulls you down onto his area. He threw his head back at the feeling of your soft insides. The feeling of him pulsing inside of you made you bounce on him.

The man's threw his hand over his mouth so quick. Little moans were let out by him. " I wanna hear you baby" you spoke taking his hand off his mouth.

You began to bend down to his neck and bite him. He let out a small whimper. "I'm finna cum" he spoke making eye contact with you. At the same time you felt the need to cum.

You began to speed up. The car started to move too by your movement. You looked down at changkyun he looked beautiful. His eyes were closed with his mouth open a little.

You threw your head back letting out a moan as y'all both began to cum.

Coming from you high you looking at changkyun as he was looking at you. He smiled as you pulled him into a kiss.

We got to meet again

Author's note 📝

Ok. Hoes I am making a new book and it's gonna be based off the k-drama "Dear M."

I want y'all to vote on which group should I use.

Here we go

TXT

ENHYPEN

PH1HARMONY

THE BOYZ

ALRIGHTY THATS WHAT I WANNA KNOW BEFORE I START TO TYPE IT.

Love y'all ❤️