Choi Youngjae

I laid me and youngjae 6 month old jaehyun on the floor on his stomach for tummy time which we always do since that his favorite thing to do

I laid me and youngjae 6 month old jaehyun on the floor on his stomach for tummy time which we always do since that his favorite thing to do.. we was enjoying the peace and quiet while youngjae was sleeping until.

"Don't you have a job y/n"

The  devil herself enter the room.. it's youngjae grandmother... she never liked me , she called be a black sheep, a whore , a horrible wife, and quote on quote "youngjae shoulda married a skinny women not a fat bitch". what made it worst not when we said we were getting married but  when we were expecting.. this bitch showed her natural self.. old bitch... she was staying with us for youngjae's sister baby shower see even Jae's mother didn't even wanted her over her house HER MOTHER.

"I do have a job, don't you have a coffin to go lay down in"

She gives me a look...like she didn't know i was gonna say something back .. just on time youngjae was coming down the stairs ... and went straight to our son and came to my side and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Umm were's my good morning kiss grandson"

This bitch
Being the only nice person in his family he gave her a kiss on the cheek and he went to the kitchen to go feed Jaehyun
With left me and the wicked witch of the west.

"Y/n what have you been feeding my great-grandson he looks so fat and stop taking his outside his already dark enough "

Ok that's it
I immediately marched into the kitchen and grab youngjae by his shirt
If looks could kill youngjae and his bitch of a grandmother would had been dead

"I'm gonna say this once, get the witch outta my damn house or we wont be going to your sister's baby shower because we will be going to your grandmother's funeral because i swear to the Greek gods i will send that woman old ass six feet underground and that's a promise."

I grab Jaehyun out his high chair and walked out the kitchen sending that evil woman a death glare