YangYang

Normally I'm quick to switch up my playlistIn my mind, I'll pack my bags and don't say shitI got what it takes to say this I got all the plays and I played it out like this

In my mind, I'll pack my bags and don't say shit
I got what it takes to say this
I got all the plays and I played it out like this

Yangyang listens to you talk about the man you supposedly love change his way. He just watches your every movement as you tell him how his acted more on a boyfriend then your boyfriend ever acted.

He just nodded his head letting you to continue talking.

I,I, I wanted to save this
I, I, I want us to make it
I'll trade it all for you,oh

It was now your tun to listen to yangyang

Yangyang always play around but when he see that you are hurting he changes real quick.

"Leave him. Why stay with him if he doesn't even take time to see you but his bitch ass would leave in a heart beat to go see his girl best friend if she sent a fucking text." He spoke burning hole in your eye sockets.

He was tired of hear that shit over and over. He was in front of you. Standing up. Telling you how he felt about your boyfriend. Then he stop and let out a low chuckle.

"You know you really fucking stupid for stay with his ass" he said sitting back down in a manspread looking directly at you as still sat on his bed staring at him. You watch as his jaw clenched. He gets ups and traps you between his arms.

Face close to yours. He stares into your eyes. Down to your nose. Then down to your lips.

But it hurts so much when it ain't workin' out
'Cause I don't want nobody, nobody else but you.

You let out a yelp when he bites into your shoulder. He's hand gripping your naked body as he guides you up and down on his dick. Slowly. He was taking his time with it. He was kissing you neck. Feeling on you. Watching how your face changes with his thrusts. Oh boy was he enjoying your moans. He was loving you. And you loved it. You knew for sure you was replacing your old nigga.

 You knew for sure you was replacing your old nigga