Jeon Wonwoo 2

This is from the previous wonwoo chapter, and this was requested by BLUEBITCHCARTER , I hope you enjoyed it❤️

I pulled up to my house after I dropped off Dylan. See the thing was i already knew that wonwoo would already be home but surprisingly i guess he wasn't here since his car isn't in the driveway. I knew he would be here sooner tho so i ran my ass in the house and rush into my room only to hear the shower running.

He was home already

I froze as the shower turn off and i was finna walk back out

"Y/n bring your ass in here"
I didn't like his tone, he sounded very calm which was normal but he sounded like he was furious

"I'm not gonna repeat myself come in the bathroom....now"

I walk into the bathroom as the smell of woo's body wash fills up the room
I look at wonwoo as he was drying his hair, i started close my legs together causing woo to let out a low chuckle. He then looks at me still with his towel wrapped around his body.

"Strip, you best to get your ass on that bed... you know the fucking drill"

I immediately exited the bathroom as i began to strip from top to bottom
I bended over the bed facing the widow as i began to start to become excited jus at the thought of what he was gonna do to me.

"So not only you lied to me about where you was, you also hung out with that bitch after i told you to stop seeing him"

He voice boomed tho the room as he walked in front of the window, opening the curtains give everyone view of our bedroom. He looked a me with a smirk as he got behind me.

He began the slide his dick in not giving me time to adjust as he thrusts roughly causing me to moan. I try to reach for him to slow down only for wonwoo to grab my arm and began to use them as a leveraged as he began to push my face into the mattress muffling out my moans.

"Don't stop me" Wonwoo pulled me up to his chest as he wrap his arms around me keeping me in place as he lower his hand to my cilt doing circular motion causing me to cry out and clenched on him as i was close to cum.

Tears started to rolled down my face as wonwoo was pinching my clit casing me to shake as i was cumming on his dick as he was filling me up.

He pulled out causing me to fall forward as i felt our cum dripping out of me.
He was enjoying it as he pushed every single drop back into my pussy as he pulled me into a kiss.

He gotten back in the bed with me after he cleaned me up. We was finna watch a movie until we heard a knock on our door.

"Ummm wonwoo you gonna take me home now"

This nigga didn't take mingyu home