Ji Changmin

I say it like a habit We wont work in the end Even so, I keep hoping As long as I'm with you in the end as well, I'm okay

We wont work in the end
Even so, I keep hoping
As long as I'm with you in the end as well, I'm okay

Ms.y/l, can you help me with question 23-26" you looked up and saw changmin looking down at his feet as he stand In front of your desk. Now changmin was always your favorite student because he never gave you a hard time, he was always quite, most of all he was your top A student.

Even if I knew already
I can't stop
No way no way no way
As time passes
It just becomes more ruined
No way no way It's collapsing again

You pushed changmin away from you, wiping your lips from him pulling you into a kiss. "Changmin... we can't your my student and I'm married." You thought that would made him come to reality that you and him would never work out, you wouldn't want to ruined your marriage and you wouldn't want to lose you job.

Changmin walked towards you with darkened eyes as he was pushing everything on your desk off. He pulls you up to his chest looking into your eyes. This isn't the sweet, quite, well mannered boy name changmin you knew. Changmin wanted to show and tell you he isn't just your student, a boy. He wanted to show you that he was a man.

A house made of cards, and us, inside
Even though the end is visible
Even if its going to collapse soon
A house made of cards, we're like idiots
Even if its a vain dream

"Oh come on ms.y/l I know you want me" he whisper in your ear as he began to kiss behind your ear going down your neck making you shiver a little. "Your body attracts me so much... makes me wonder does your husband every touches you."he starts to kiss you as his hand rub your titties, as his other hand cups your pussy making you gasp. Taking advantage to slide his tongue in the kiss. "Hmmm does he touch you" he ask stopping his touches. "No he doesn't" you responded only for him to start unbuttoned your shirt.

Slow down the time
Please stay for a little more oh
Please baby calm down
Just a little more

Changmin spread your lips as he began to lick and twist his tongue in and out of you. Your hand travelled down pulling on his hair. He moan on your pussy send vibrations up your body. Your body started to shake as you had already cum. But Changmin wanted more of you.

More precarious more dangerous
We are so bad so bad yeah
To endure to support more
So hard as it falls again ah

The desk shook roughly under the thrust that changmin was sending into you. No matter how much you was trying to push his away cause of the pleasure he was giving you. He wasn't gonna stop. He pulls you closer to him wrapping one arm around your waist and the other around your upper back. Basically he was hugging you while he was pounding into you. You had tears coming down your cheek.

It felt too good

His moan sounded like music. He was holding you showing that he wanted more then just fucking you. He wanted you and only you. His thrusts were fast. He was pulling your hair. Biting your shoulder. Kissing you. Holding you. He was doing the magic that your husband wouldn't give you.

You was scratching his back up. As he was slowing down his thrusts. He pushes your all the way back on your desk. Placing your legs on his shoulders. He wasn't no time as he was drilling you. You was a moaning mess. He didn't even care if you and him get caught. And neither did you at this point.

"Fuck. Your so beautiful y/n' He spoke as you and him were coming down from your high. You was trying to catch your breath as changmin was cleaning you up with some tissue. He helped you with your clothes and straighten your desk back up. When he was done, he walked towards you and gave you a kiss. "Whenever your done with your husband I will be waiting for you."

A house made of cards, and us, inside
Even though the end is visible
Even if its going to collapse soon
A house made of cards, we're like idiots
Even if its a vain dream, stay like this a little more.

A house made of cards, and us, insideEven though the end is visible Even if its going to collapse soonA house made of cards, we're like idiots Even if its a vain dream, stay like this a little more