Yang Jungwon

See I told y'all I was gonna update 🤭Short one for today

Short one for today

You and jungwon were currently waiting on your niece to get out of school. As waiting yall were having a discussion "i think we should have a baby" jungwon spoke looking at you with awe. "Fuck no" you spoke so quickly. Just on time your little niece Amiyah and teacher were coming up to jungwon's car.

"Hi auntie y/n and uncle wonnie" she spoke as she puts on her seatbelt. Jungwon began to drive away from the school. "How was your day at school" you asked your niece. "It was good . We have a Christmas party and watched the polar express" she spoke as she was looking out the window. "That sounds fun Amiyah" you respond.

"Oh and i got me a boyfriend auntie" she said in a happy tone. This nigga jungwon slam the brakes so hard that you almost hit your head on the dashboard. "YOU GOTTA WHAT MIYAH" He spoke while looking at me like you was the one who said it.
"I got me a boyfriend uncle wonnie" she spoke smiling like her uncle did not almost committed murder by slamming them damn brakes.

"Do you hear that" he spoke looking at you. "I did. And I'm. Ok with that it just a school boy and she five leave her alone" you spoke looking back at her smiling. "Mhhh whatever" he spoke as he continued to drive.

Y'all were at a stop light in the middle of town. "Ooo uncle wonnie can we go to Starbucks and get hot chocolate" she spoke as she seen the Starbucks sign up ahead. "Why don't you get your little boyfriend to get you some Hot chocolate" he spoke making you looking at him like nigga really.

"Ok. Auntie y/n his moms number is 205 67-" she was cut off immediately "Starbucks it is then" jungwon spoke faster then courage the cowardly dog.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Authors notes 📝: for this Christmas imma be posting fluffs so stay in tune and if you have a request don't be shy to dm me your request.