Lee Heesung

You was in the car finishing up your fake bruises

You was in the car finishing up your fake bruises. You were planning on prancing him since his ass wanted to prank you by doing a "I Cheated" prank.

Let's just say he almost met his lord and Savior Jesus Christ

You get out your car already yelling out his name as you open the front door all crazy and shit

You were on the floor cry, then you hear more then one set of footsteps but a couple.

(Did this nigga have the boys over)

Still on the ground crying you felt hand all around you.

"What's wrong y/n" you look up to see Sunoo and jungwon staring at you as their eyes widened.

"Hey- WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE Y/N" you heard your boyfriend of two years yelled as he pulls you too him.

Now you never seen heesung mad. You fucked up.

"I-I was stopping at CVS to pickup your medicine and the cashier jumped me on my way out to the car.
You said trembling and wiping your fake tears.

Before heesung could say anything you heard a gun clock.

"I finna fuck up whoever the fuck they thought they can just put their motherfucking hand on my damn bestie." You heard sunghoon said as jake and jay pulled theirs out.

You look to see NiKi get his little taser out his pocket as heesung get his pistol out.

All Hell

"Come on y/n you finna come show us who these bitches are." Heesung say grabbing you by the arms.
"Wait wait.. I was just pranking you guys" you said wiping the makeup off quickly.

"MANE I'm tried of your ass"