Choi Beomgyu

It's lunch time and me and my girl Kara were waiting for the boys to come meet us at our usual table

As the boys enter I couldn't keep my eyes off of beomgyu.

It felt kinda wrong because I know that me and him are just friends. They come and sit down and of course he sits beside me.

He wrap his arms around me and and rest his head on my shoulder. Him, yeonjun, soobin decided to grab everybody's food. We was enjoying the silence until Kai spoke.

"Bitch you love him don't you"

"Bitch ain't you in love with wonyoung"

"Aye aye aye keep my baby name out yo damn mouth y/n"

We all laughing because of Kai's dolphin scream. Just in time we began to eat and go back to our classes.

School ended and now me, kai, and wonyoung were waiting for beomgyu as we always do because we all live on the same street.

We wait for him only for him to show up with some girl who i actually seen before in our psychology class.

They were arm and arm smiling.... he looked really happy with her.

He spotted us and walked up to us.

"Hey guys y'all can go ahead I'm walking jieu home today"

We all nodded and watch as they began to walk away. My eyes started to tear up until wonyoung comfort me and told me everything is gonna be alright. I guess what i thought was true.
*2 weeks later*

It's been two weeks since that day and I haven't really spoke to beomgyu or the crew i would talk to soobin during our classes and walk home with taehyun because i don't wanna bother kai and wonyoung.

But, beomgyu seemed totally fine i was told that he started to have feelings for her. And when i heard that it broke my heart but as long he is happy. I'm happy....

"Aye bitch soobin is throwing a party tonight and you are invite"

" i don't wanna go kai"

Kai gave me a "look here bitch" face and start to scream in dolphin causing people eyes to land on us. Which i slap kai dead on his lips.

"Ok i will go, stop screaming"

" that's what the fuck i thought, damn you hit like a damn man y/n"