Jake Sim

This was requested by Heesung-shi I hope you enjoy this 💕

I hope you enjoy this 💕

You was downstairs watching Hope or Dope( y'all should watch that is funny to me) you heard your boyfriend come downstairs. "Aye babe I'm gone" he said grabbing the keys off the coffee table in front of you.

You took a good look at Jake and MANEE THIS NIGGA WAS LOOKING TO FINE. You tilted your head in response which he noticed. "Jay and Sunghoon wanted to go to this club and I agreed." He spoke.

You didn't mind him going to the club with his friends. But with him looking to fine you kinda wanted his ass to stay at home.

"With yo ass only get drunk off of one cup of wine. Yo ass going to the club" you spoke smiling. "You know what I'm not dealing with you right now" Jake spoke walking to the door.

You wanted him to stay and you knew what will make him stay.

"You really gonna leave me alone daddy" you spoke as you caught up to him. This nigga whole body froze once you said that. You began to kiss his neck as you began to take his jacket off.

"Stay yo ass back y/n" he said smiling at you. Pulling his jacket back on. You pulled him back turning him all the way around to face you.

"fuck me" you whisper in his ear. Mane yo ass was in for a treat. Jake eyes darkened as he took his jacket off.

"Imma give you a minute to go upstairs and strip down for me baby" Jake said as he pushed you towards to stairs with a smile.

Mane yo ass was excited because when Jake made it to y'all room. You were already naked ass up face down with all the sex toys you guys had laid out.

Jake let out a small chuckle. "I'm not gonna do a lot of foreplay with you tonight darling. Remember I'm going out with the boys. So imma just wear yo ass out." He spoke calmly with the sound of him taking his belt off.

You felt the bed dipped. The feeling of his hand up your back to your jawline. He leans your head up to you look up at him. His finger began to lightly tap on your lips. Hinting for you to suck on his fingers.

As you sucked on his fingers his other hand traveled down to your ass. He began to smack your ass over and over and over.

He didn't really care about the hand prints he was leaving. He knew it was a way to get you wet. He pulled his fingers out of your mouth and began to finger your pussy.

You placed your head in between your pillows silencing your moans.
He decided he was done with the little foreplay.

He pushed inside. Not wasting anymore time. He began to thrust into you. You still had your head in the pillows. Jake didn't like that.

To him your moans sound like music, even give him inspiration for a new sound for the boys.

"Nah baby don't silence your moans" he spoke pulling your hair back making you look up at him as he thrust deeper. You moaned loud closing your eyes.

Oh Jake was in awu "yah keep moaning. Let them know how good I'm making this pretty pussy feel" he spoke with a moan. He Began to smack your ass again making you feel like you unlock a new level of excitement.

The head board began to shake because of Jake thrust. You were close and so way Jake.

He pushed you head into the pillow as he began to pounding your poor pussy. You felt a little lightheaded. At that moment Jake let out a little whimper as y'all both started to cum.

After coming off your high y'all took a bath. You took yo ass back to bed.

Jake smiled at your sleeping state as he grabbed the keys and headed of the door.

Torn your ass up so I see 👀🍵

Sorry it took long but here ❤️