SONG MINGI

Song- all to me GIVEON

Wait
If this what you want baby, okay
Okay, yeah
You don't say
Say what you want and now its too late

Me and johnny had a heated argument about him cheating.. he denied that he was cheating but the dumb ass had lipstick Stains on his lip an cheek, he pant was still unbuckled and his shirt buttons was still a little open and for fuck sake the nigga smelled like peanut and wet dog.... mothafucker was sweating.. at the end of it I told him to leave...
Which leads me to be on my best friend mingi's doorstep.

Cause you're right outside, let you up
Lay you down, it's just us
He lost your touch, all to me, all to me

Everything in the mingi's house was quiet as a mouse until the pounding sound of mingi's headboard hitting the back of his wall. As he was doing as he normally would do when y/n and johnny would argue, he always wonder why she haven't left him yet.

He was lost at the moment until he felt y/n bite his shoulder causing him to sit up and place y/n's legs on top of his shoulder and began to slam into her cause her o arch her back off the bed.

All y/n wanted was the attention and the pleasure that johnny could not provide for her, she always knew that mingi's could bring her that, he brought the slow strokes,the chocking, the squeeze, the biting, the sensation of love by the slow kisses, and most of all the love he puts in to bring pleasure to the both of them.

Mingi began to slow down causing y/n to whine as the both of you come from your highs. he looks down at her while his chains hanging down which cause y/n to pull him own into a passionate kiss.

Oh, he sill don't make you feel beautiful
I know, but i do, just know i got you
He still don't even give you enough
It's true, in my room, I ain't go stop you.

Mingi began to rub your back as the both of y'all sit in the tub together just enjoying the moment as your phone lit up with "johnny" causing mingi to pick up your phone without you knowing and click the phone button to call Johnny.

Wait
If this what you want baby, okay
He give you his all but you have no patience
You made the call so I ain't complaining
Back on your way
Wai, oh, oh-oh, you can't do it anymore
I understand just where he went wrong
So i got your hands where they don't belong
I do what he can't, so now you're

At that moment johnny answer the phone call only to hear your loud, soft whiny moans and the sound of the water crashing together as mingi sends harsh thrusts into your pussy with his veiny hand wrapped around your throat
As he bite on your lips causing them to bleed.

Johnny scoff and immediately ended the call as mingi cums in you and you cumming on his dick causing mingi to pull you into a passionate kiss.

By my side, let's not rush
Lay you down, it's just us
He lost your touch, all to me, all to me.

By my side, let's not rushLay you down, it's just usHe lost your touch, all to me, all to me