Chapter 8: Curiosity To Roots

Disclaimer": everything besides Beverly and other characters that are not recognized by the readers belong to J. K. Rowling.

--/;)$&(;:--/;)$);

I came back in February. It wasn't too bad. I had bumped into Matthias a few times this month. For some reason, he wasn't mean to me. I didn't know why? I notice the Slytherins always bowed to him like he was royalty? I decided to look up his family later .

I was on my way to meet with Harry, Hermione and Ron but, I bumped into Malfoy. I started to walk back but, he grabbed me. "Look calm down first," he said. I did as he said and calmed down. "I know that you are sorry ok. I know that you didn't mean it," he said. I nodded my head slowly. "I thought that you were a squib," he said. "I'm not a normal squib," I said. I explained to him how my powers worked without any magic. He found it interesting.

"I have heard of a family with a legend about healing abilities. Maybe you are related to them somehow," he said. I thought about it. Mom told me that I was found in the woods. I decided to ask Malfoy a question. "What family exactly?" I asked. "The Vale," he said. That was the same last name to Matthais. "That's Matthais last name isn't it?" I asked. "Yeah," he said. I looked at the time. I was running late. I was about to run until I remembered something. "Oh and thank you for the present. I love it," I said and ran off. Little did I know that Malfoy smiled.

I met Harry, Ron, and Hermione near the library. They decided to confront Hagrid about the sorcerer's stone tonight. I didn't think that it was a good idea because it was passed their curfew.

I woke up the next morning. I saw them in the Great Hall. I found out that Malfoy got them in trouble for sneaking out after curfew. All four of them had to do detention and house points taken from them. I knew that detention would ranges from cleaning to walking into the forbidden woods. of course, I didn't want to stay up to find out.

I found a book at the library about the Vale family. I learned that they were the most powerful wizard family in the world. They wee considered royalty. That explained why many Slytherins respected him. But, it didn't explain why he was nice to me.

Also, women who were born into the family inherited healing abilities. The Vale family were the only family with the healing abilities. I wondered if I was related to them somehow. Even if I was, I probably got disowned because I was a squib. I read that they disown squibs in the family once they were born if they didn't show any magical abilities during pregnancy.

I decided from that point that I wasn't going to find my parents. I now knew the possibilities. They would just deny my existence.

_\|~>£¥>~\__~>€£€

I am back for a time being everyone. I have the sequel to my shifting series Shifting to Chamber of Secret up.

For Prince of tennis fans, I have a new Tezuka love story up. Trusting Friendship to Classical Love.

Vote and comment.