Book 4 Chapter 1

Disclaimer: everything besides Beverly and other characters that are not recognized by the readers belong to J. K. Rowling.

&&@&&&&&&@

Summer...

I was glad that Headmaster Callen let me stay in America. He was shocked to learn my disownment. He thought that everything was going well. I didn't get any premonition about my parents disowning me.

I got letters from Draco. He didn't have a clue about my disownment. I felt bad for him for not knowing. I really didn't want him involved with the whole thing.

I learned that Harry was expelled for using underage magic. Luckily, Dumbledore helped him. I felt that Harry will have to face a lot of things pretty soon.

September....

Summer was over and it was time for school to start. I told Dumbledore and Draco that I wouldn't be back until October. Also, I would only be working at Hogwarts every other month. Headmaster Callen needed help with classes for the first years. I was used to it. Hermione has been sending me letters about their new teacher, Professor Umbridge. They weren't allowed to use magic.

{How are they not to know magic? How did she expect for students to defend themselves?} I thought that it was an outrage.

October...

I was finally back at Hogwarts. Draco gave me a hug when he saw me. "I missed you," he said. He kissed me. I could feel his love for me. I kissed back. We were panting after a minute. "I missed you too," I said. He gave me a smile. He told me that he liked Umbridge. Also, he told me that Harry has been getting trouble from Umbridge because Harry kept saying that Voldemort was back.

I was called into Professor Umbridge's office. It was pink with cat plates as decoration. "Come in my dear," she said. I walked inside and sat in a chair, "Tea?" she asked. "No thank you ma'am," I said. She looked at me with a smile on her face. "I was told that you work here correct?" she asked. "Yes ma'am. I first worked here a few years ago when I was about 7 or 8 years old," I said. "You stopped working for a bit due to the incident at the institute correct," she asked another question. "Yes ma'am. I was going through therapy," I said.

We talked for a while. She wanted to know my role in the school. She dismissed me after an hour. I think she wanted to know if I had any relations with Harry.

Few months later....

I couldn't believe Umbridge. She had Harry use a blood quill as punishment. I saw Harry's arm covered in writing and blood. I had to heal him every time. I didn't want him to walk around in pain.

Draco became part of Umbridge's Inquisitorial squad. Umbridge thought that Harry was up to no good. Dumbledore told Harry to create an army to train students how to fight and learn spells. I thought that Umbridge wasn't doing her job.

Harry was eventually caught, Dumbledore went into hiding from Cornelius Fudge, Umbridge was taken by centaurs, and Harry ended up fighting Voldemort. All of this had taken place in a matter of a month. Cornelius resigned his potion as minister. He was in denial the whole time. People from all over Great Britain has someone to fear.