Chapter 5: Meeting his Mother

Disclaimer: everything besides Beverly and other characters that are not recognized by the readers belong to J. K. Rowling.

$&&@&$&

It has been a week since I left Hogwarts. I got a letter from Draco. He was worried about my well being. I told him that I would have to go home from time to time to relax my head. I got a letter from Draco's mother Narcissa. She was happy to know that I was ok. I guessed Draco had written to her. I told mother about my relationship with Draco. She was excited. I didn't know why that she would be. I thought love between a squib and pureblood was forbidden.

I asked my mother if I could visit the institute. I haven't visit the institute since the attack. My therapist wanted me to face my trauma. She was worried about me. I told her that I had to go. She agreed and told me to pack my bag. I packed my bag in case if I had to sleep there.

I got there. It was morning. I took a deep breath and walked inside. The place was fixed. More protection was placed. I walked around and I saw the teachers. They were happy to see me. I found Madam Grace in the hospital wing. "Oh my goodness, Beverly how are you?" she said as she came to me. I gave her a hug. "I'm fine so far," I said. I told her what had happen and the reason I was here. She understood. "Who is the headmaster?" I asked. "It is actually Callen," she said. I decided to go visit him. I went to the headmaster's office. This was the place I had to go to finish my therapy in a way. I walked inside. I saw him in his desk. I knocked on the doorway. He lifted his head up and smiled.

"Well look who is here. Beverly. How are you? Come on in," he said. I walked inside and looked around. It changed a bit, but it was familiar. I told him what had happen. He felt really bad for me, but he happy that I was ok. He told me the changes that had happen so that demons never invade the school ever again. I was happy. I felt relief. Weights were lifted from my shoulders. Callen wanted to know if I would like to watch some of the classes today. I told him that I should be heading back home. I completed my purpose. I gave him a hug goodbye. I left the institute.

I came home and it was late at night. I went to see if mother was awake. She was reading in the library until she saw me. I gave her a hug. I told her everything that had happen. She was happy for me. I had a light dinner and went to bed.

The next few days, I spent time with mother. We read together. We had tea together. We did a lot of things together. She was trying to make up time that she lost. I didn't mind. In the afternoon, Mother was expecting a visitor. I didn't know who. A house elf came and informed us that Mistress Malfoy was here. I turned to mother. "Mrs. Malfoy was the visitor?" I asked. "Yes," she said. We walked to the living room and saw Mrs Malfoy waiting for us.

Draco certainly did get his looks from his mother. She had platinum blond hair on the top and brown hair on the bottom. She looked regal in a way. "Hello Narcissa," Mother said. "Hello Helen," Mrs. Malfoy said. They gave each other a hug. Mrs. Malfoy saw me. "Is that your daughter?" she asked my mother. "Yes, her name is Beverly," mother said. "Hello Mrs. Malfoy," I said. She came over to me and gave me a hug. "Um...why are you hugging a squib like me?" I asked. I knew Mother didn't like me to think that I was lower than purebloods. I couldn't help it. Mother frowned at the question.

Mrs. Malfoy pulled back. "Your still a pureblood. That matters," she said. I just nodded. We had tea in the garden. "So I heard that you love my son," Mrs Malfoy said. "Yes," I said nervously. She gave me a smile. "There is no need to be nervous my dear. I just hope you don't give me grandchildren too early," she said. I blushed. {Thats way too early.} "She's blushing," Mother said. Mrs. Malfoy approved our relationship. I was relieved.

&&@$@@&@&$&

Hi everyone.

I have just posted my very first twilight story. it is a Jasper love story: Turning Twilight.

Go check it out if you are a twilight fan. Vote and comment. Happy reading.