Chapter 4: A Long Day

Disclaimer: everything besides Beverly and other characters that are not recognized by the readers belong to J. K. Rowling.
//--:(()$)(://

I woke up at 6:00 am. I hurried and got dressed in my robes in order to start my daily routine. I went to the blackboard. I notice that the Slytherins boys were asking for the same thing as the girls. I was used to the Slytherins asking me for stuff practically in large amounts. I wrote a note in my notebook and head out to eat breakfast.

I made my way to Great Hall. Many of the older students greeted me and I greeted back. I went inside the Great Hall to the teacher's table. I was usually the first one at the table. I had to eat quickly today because I had a lot to do. I had to deliver some materials to the teachers, do some cooking for lunch, help put books in the shelves in the library, and go to the Slytherin's house for inventory.

After I ate, I head out to start my chores for the day.

1 hour later.....

I was walking to the library when I bumped into two students. I recognized them. "Harry, Ron, Are you lost?" I asked. They saw me and came over to me out of breath. "We were trying to get to transfiguration," Harry said as he exhaled. "I can take you if you like," I said. They smiled at me. I took them to Professor McGonagall's classroom. "Its through this door," I said. "Thank you," they said and ran inside. I continued my way to the library.

It was taking me all day to do everything, but the inventory in Slytherin house. I was carrying bottles of shampoo and towels in my hand. My arms were getting tired. I didn't want to use my powers because my powers were only for emergency. I finally made it into the dungeon and inside the Slytherin house. I made my way to the girls dormitories. "Oh filthy squib, I want my towel and shampoo in the bathroom," a girl said. I went into the bathroom and set her towels on the rack and the shampoo next to the tub. I came out and put the rest into storage.

I made my way to the boys dormitories. I went inside and set the stuff in the storage. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to be faced with Malfoy. "Why is a filthy squib like you in the boys dormitories?" he asked. I didn't like him. "I had a notice on my board that the boy's dormitories needed shampoo and towels," I said. He stopped right in front of me. He was pretty close to me. I didn't like it. I freeze time and made my way to the door that led to the common room. I unfreeze time and he notice I wasn't there. He turned his head toward me. "How did you get there?" he asked. "None of your business," I said and ran out.

I ran in the common room and bumped into a sixteen year old male student. "Watch where you are going you filthy squib," he said. "Sorry," I said and looked up. He had brown hair and the same color eyes as me. {Who is he?} "Hey Matthias, what are you doing with the squib?" I heard. "The squib bumped into me," he said. I was about to walk away until..."Hey I'm not done with you yet," I heard him say. I turned around. {What did he want?}

He took out his wand. I knew what he was going to do. "Stupefy" he said. I put my shield up quickly. The spell didn't break through. He was surprised as well as other students in the room. Before they could ask any questions, I ran out of the room.

I made it my room. I was exhausted from the run. I looked the glass of water off my nightstand and drank it. I hated that I had to show my powers in front of them. I went to check the blackboard. I notice the words on the board. "Are you ok?" It was from Slytherin house. "Who would write me this from that house?" I said out loud. {Should I answer the question.} I saw a question mark appear in the board.

I decided to answer the question. "Yes," I wrote on the board. Nothing was written afterword. I decided to go to sleep early. I took a shower and wore my pajamas. I went inside my bed and slept.

~Premonition/Dream Begin~

I was at the Astronomy Tower looking up at the stars. "I see that your here," I heard. I turned around to see a boy with platinum blond hair. "Malfoy. What are you going here?" I asked in surprise. He looked older. He was skinnier and muscular. He was taller and his face was sharper. He walked toward me. "I could ask you the same thing," he said. "Nothing," I said. I looked at the ground. "You're lying," he said and stopped in front of me. I sighed. "I got a letter telling me to come here," I said. "What about?" he asked.

"Someone who love me wanted to meet me here," I said. I felt two fingers on my chin and I was forced to look up at Malfoy. I looked into his eyes. "I love you Beverly," he said. I was shocked at his words. He crashed his lips against mine. His kiss was full of passion and love. I kissed back. After a while we pulled away. We were out of breath with our foreheads against each other. I looked into his eyes. "I love you too," I breathed. He smiled. He put his hands on my waist and brought me closer to him. We had no space between us. I put my arms around his neck. We went for a second kiss under the moonlight.

~Premonition/Dream End~

I gasped. {What was that?} I lit the candle on. I was covered in sweat. I turned to look at the time. It was 4:00 am. I calmed myself down.

{Was that a dream? Or was it one of my premonition?}