Chapter 3

Happy Valentines! I thought this chapter would be perfect for today. Enjoy.

Disclaimer: everything besides Beverly and other characters that are not recognized by the readers belong to J. K. Rowling.

$&&"&&)$

My heart sank into darkness. I didn't know how to respond. Malfoy and the girl stopped kissing and looked at me. I saw Malfoy's eyes widen. The girl looked at me. "Oh its you. Did you put the towels in the storage?" she asked. "Yes," I said. "Good," she said. She turned back to Malfoy. "Now Drakie. Where were we?" she said. She was about to kiss him again until Malfoy pushed her off of him. "Stop Pansy!" he yelled. So it was Parkinson. I took that as a signal for me to leave. I quickly ran out to my room.

I got to my room and fell to my knees. I had tears running down my face. I decided to take a shower. After the shower, I went to bed. I didn't think of Malfoy at all.

Next morning...

I had so much to do. I had to help the professors with grading, help in the library, and check on other things. I had a list worth that would take me a couple days to complete. I only had water and a muffin for breakfast. I knewow that I was suppose to eat a proper meal but, I didn't have time to spare.

I avoided Malfoy at all cost. I didn't want to think about it. I skipped lunch. I wasn't hungry. I was to busy to feel hungry. In the afternoon, I met with Professor McGonagall. She notice that I hadn't eaten lunch. She was forcing me to sit next to her at dinner.

At dinner, I sat next to Professor McGonagall. She made sure that I ate. I had a piece of turkey, potatoes, vegetables, and water. I had a cupcake for dessert. I didn't realized that was hungry. I ate a lot. I focused on eating. I didn't look up from my food to see anyone looking at me. I didn't want any eye contacts.

After dinner, the Champions were announced. Cedric Diggory was chosen to represent Hogwarts. Another name came out of the cup. Harry was chosen as well. I was shocked.

After the announcement, I went to my room. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands. After I washed my hands, I went to my bed. There was a letter on my bed. I opened the letter and read it.

Please meet me at the top of the Astronomy tower. I would like to meet you. I have been in love with you for a long time.

I was stunned at the confession. I really wanted to meet the Slytherin student for a while. I put the letter in my pocket. I took my coat and walked out of my room.

I made it to the top of the Astronomy tower. The stars were out tonight. I recognized all the constellations. "I see that your here," I heard. I turned around to see a boy with platinum blond hair. "Malfoy. What are you going here?" I asked in surprise. He walked toward me. "I could ask you the same thing," he said. "Nothing," I said. I looked at the ground. "You're lying," he said and stopped in front of me. I sighed. "I got a letter telling me to come here," I said. "What about?" he asked.

"Someone who love me wanted to meet me here," I said. I felt two fingers on my chin and I was forced to look up at Malfoy. I looked into his eyes. "I love you Beverly," he said. I was shocked at his words. He crashed his lips against mine. The kiss was full of passion and love. I kissed back. It was like the premonition that I got a few years ago.

After a while we pulled away. We were out of breath with our foreheads against each other. I looked into his eyes. "I love you too," I breathed. He smiled. He put his hands on my waist and brought me closer to him. We had no space between up. I put my arms around his neck. We went for a second kiss under the moonlight.

We pulled apart. "I saw this was coming," I breathed out. "Really?" he asked surprised. "My premonition from a few years back," I said. He nodded his head. We embrace each other. I rest my head on his chest while he rest his head on my head. "So you were the one who had been messaging me on the blackboard," I said. "Yes," Malfoy said. "Why Malfoy?" I asked. We pulled apart so that he could look at me. "I don't know. Maybe because I liked you back then," he said with a smirk. I giggled at him. "I did too," I said. He gave me a smile. "You know you could call me Draco," he said. I nodded. "We should get back," I suggested. He nodded in agreement.

He walked me inside the castle to my room. He gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Goodnight Beverly, he said. "Goodnight Draco," I said and peck his cheek. I went inside and dreamt of Draco.