Book 3 Chapter 1

Fourth Year.....

Much has changed since the attack. Therapy helped a lot. I didn't realized that two years has past. I didn't recognized myself. I got taller and slimmer. My hair got longer and wavy. My facial feature got sharper. I had long eyelashes and pink colored lips. My skin was a bit pale but, it added to my beauty. It made me look fragile, innocent, and delicate,.

Throughout my therapy, I was to be kept isolated from outside of the house. My parents had visitors, but I wasn't allowed to see them. I wasn't allowed to read letters. The only people who I saw were my family. They really helped me with my therapy. I was part of the family now. I got to know more about my families history and stories. I even got to see some family relics. Father gave me a necklace to wear to let people know who my family was. It was a ribbon with the family crest. My father recognized me as his own flesh and blood. I wore it everyday.

Today, I was going to the Quidditch World Cup. Father had tickets for the minister's box. Mom was staying home while Matthias had business overseas. We used the portkey. Father had a tent set at a reserved spot for VIP. I was in my room reading. I haven't seen so many people since the attack. It made me uncomfortable.

"Beverly, would you come out please," I heard. I came out of my room and saw someone who I recognized. "You met Mr. Malfoy," Father said. I looked at him. "My she is a beauty," Mr. Malfoy said.

I was confused at what he said. {Why would he call a filthy squib like me a beauty.} I asked him the question. "Why are you calling a filthy squib like me a beauty?" I asked. Father's eyes widen in shock at my question. He came up to me and put his hands on my shoulders. "Never think that you are a filthy squib. Remember that," he said. I nodded my head. I turned to Mr. Malfoy. "I'm am sorry my dear," Mr. Malfoy said.

My father let go of my shoulders. He let me go back into my room. I continued to read on my bed for a few minutes until I heard a knock. "Come in," I said. I heard footsteps to my bed. The footsteps stopped. I looked up and met with grey eyes. I remembered the eyes. "Malfoy," I said softly. I got up from my bed and dropped my book. I walked up to him. He has changed a lot as well.

Malfoy gotten way taller. He was skinnier but, muscular. His face got sharper. His hair wasn't gel back. He looked manly. He walked toward me and gave me a hug. "I thought I lost you," I heard. I looked up. He had a sad face on.

"I was told that there was an attack at the institute. I heard that the teachers and the headmistress was killed. I was worried. Nobody knew where you were. I thought you died in the attack also," he said. I felt bad for him. I couldn't tell anyone about me. I brought my hand to his face. I caress his cheek. "I'm fine," I said. He nodded and put my hand in his hand. My hand was small and delicate compared to his which was big and slim. I liked Malfoy a lot.

We talked for a few hours. He told me what had happened over the two years. I missed out a lot. I told him about my therapy and what had happen at the institute. He understood. The whole time, he had my hand in his hand. We heard our father's calling us to get ready. I grabbed my jacket and walked out of the tent with Malfoy. We saw our fathers standing. Father turned to me. "Beverly. You will go ahead with the Malfoys. I already given your ticket to him," he said. I nodded my head. I followed the Malfoys out of my tent.

We walked to the arena. Mr. Malfoy saw something up above. "Well put it this way. If it rain, you will be first to know," Mr Malfoy said. I looked up. I saw Hermione, Harry, Ron, and the Weasley family. They had certainly changed in appearance. I shivered a bit. {I should have packed a better jacket.} Malfoy saw me shiver. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I looked at him. "You ok?" he asked. I nodded my head. I looked up to see Harry. He looked a bit disappointed.

Malfoy guided me to walk. "Father, Beverly, and I are in the minister's box. Personal invitation by Cornelius Fudge himself," Malfoy said out loud. "Don't boast Draco," Mr. Malfoy said and nudged him with his cane. I saw them look shocked about me being alive. We walked off to our seats. My seat was right next to Malfoy. I sat down and watched the game. Father came a few minutes later and sat next to me.

After the game, we went to our tent for bed. We said goodbye to each other and went to sleep.

1 hour later...

I heard screaming. I wore my shoes and a jacket and head out. I saw people in black robes and mask walking around. I saw people running. I went inside to find dad. He wasn't there. I decided to run. I ran but, I was knocked down by a person in a black robe and mask. It grabbed me by the throat and lifted me up off the ground. I started to panic. I couldn't breath. My vision was becoming blurry. I blacked out.

"Beverly, Beverly, wake up," I heard. I opened my eyes slowly. I didn't have a lot of strength. I saw that it was Malfoy. "Are you ok?" Malfoy asked. I could only nodded my head. Mr. Malfoy and some other people from the ministry were there. Mr. Malfoy check me out. "She is weak," he said. Then I saw my father. He picked me up from Malfoy's arms. He apparated me back home