Chapter 3

Disclaimer: everything besides Beverly and other characters that are not recognized by the readers belong to J. K. Rowling.

$&@$@@$&@

It had been a few months since my encounter. He had been avoiding me. I heard Katie Bell being cursed by a necklace. Harry believed that Draco was a death eater. I didn't believe him. I couldn't make myself believe it. Draco couldn't hurt anyone. Harry told me wheat he saw about Draco was looking at a cabinet in Knokturn alley. It got me thinking as well.

{Was Draco really a death eater?}

I was on my way to the library when I heard a glass break. I hurried to the sound. It was coming from the bathroom. I hurried inside and was shocked. "DRACO!" I cried. He was laying on the floor covered in gashes and blood was flowing out of him. I turned to see Harry standing still.

"What did you do!" I yelled. He couldn't answer. I went to Draco and put his head on my lap. He was crying. I put my hand over his body and tried to heal him. It was a very slow process. I heard footsteps and it was Professor Snape. He told Harry to leave. He came over to me and watched. It took ten minutes to heal Draco completely. Professor Snape dismissed me. I walked out of the bathroom worried about Draco.

It was the beginning of June. Students were getting ready for exams. Harry had a lot in his mind. I could tell that he did.

I got a letter from Draco. He wanted to meet me tonight in my room. I didn't mind. It was ten at night when he came in. He rushed over to me and hugged me tight. "Whats wrong?" I asked. He didn't answer. He looked at me for a second and started to kiss me. My mind went blank. We just kissed each other that led us into making love.

I woke up the next day. Draco was gone. I didn't understand what had happen last night. I didn't get why he wanted to see me. I decided to talk to him later today. I went to take a shower and got dressed. It was Saturday and not many students were around in the halls. I went to the room of requirements to find Draco standing in front of the cabinet again.

"Why did you see me last night truly?" I asked. Draco turned and had his wand up. "What are you doing here you filthy squib," he said. I was shocked at what he just said. "Did anything last night mean to you?" I asked. "That was nothing. I can't believe I was with you all this time?" he said. I felt tears falling. I just ran out.

End of June. I was depressed. I loved Draco. So everything last night was a joke to him. Hermione tried to cheer me up the best that she could. But, I didn't want to be around anyone right now. It was night time. I heard a lot of commotion outside my room. I peeked out and saw that the school was under attacked. I remembered Dumbledore telling when I started working here was if there was an attack at the school, I was to remain inside my room. I did as he told me to.

After the fight died down, I went out of my room. I saw that everyone was near the Astronomy Tower. I walked and saw Dumbledore on the floor dead. I started to cry. Professor McGonagall held me. This is the second Headmaster I had seen dead. I felt that it was too much for me. Professor McGonagall thought it would be best if I went back to America. I nodded in agreement and made it to my room and pack. I left for America the next day.