Chapter 2

Hello and I am back. Sorry for being gone for so long from this story. My mind was exhausted from making any draco Malfoy story. I focused on writing my other stories. I will post as much as I can. vote and comment. Happy Reading.

Disclaimer: everything besides Beverly and other characters that are not recognized by the readers belong to J. K. Rowling.

$&&&@$@$)&@)&

They gasped in shock. To be honest, I was confused and I really wanted to know. "Do not think yourself like that!" she said. I didn't expect that response. I was shaking a bit. "Why?" I asked. "You are not like a normal squib?" I heard Matthias said. I didn't know how to respond. Mother saw me shaking. She pulled me into her arms to calm me down. "Its ok. Its ok. Do not think that your a filthy squib you hear me," she said softly. I nodded my head. I felt a hand on my head. It was Matthias.

We pulled apart. "Where are you going?" she asked with a smile. "I was going to the bookstore. I wanted to get a book," I said. I love reading. I haven't bought a new book since last year. I read all the books that I already owned. They were going to the bookstore to get textbooks. I walked with them inside until I saw a platinum blond hair man in black who was blocking the door.

I turned my head to see Malfoy near the stairs. He has gotten taller. His facial features got sharper. He didn't look to bad. Malfoy saw me. He gave me a smirk. The man turned around. "Hello Helen. Matthias," he said. "Hello Lucius," she said. Matthias nodded his head. He looked at me. "What is a filthy squib doing here?" he asked with disgust. I took a step back. I got scared of him. Everyone notice my behavior.

Matthias and Mother stood in front of me. "Do not call my daughter that," she said with venom. I was shocked that she was defending me. "I never thought I see the day Helen. Where you sink low," he said with disgust. I got mad that he was talking to my mother that way. Matthias saw me getting angry. "Mr. Malfoy, I advise that you don't make her anymore angry," he warned. "Why is that?" Mr. Malfoy asked. "When the squib gets angry, she may explode something other than books," Malfoy said. Mr. Malfoy turned to his son. "She is not like a normal squib father," he said.

Mr. Malfoy turned back to me. "She may be a special squib, she is still a pureblood," Mother said. Matthias grabbed my hand to calm me down. He was treating me like he should be. Mr. Malfoy just stared at me. I gripped Matthias' hand tighter. He got the message. "Mother, Beverly and I will go and get my books," he said. "Of course dear," she said. We both walked off.

Matthias let me help find his books. I also looked for books that I wanted to read. I found a book on magic legends. I thought it would be interesting. I gave Matthias his books that I found for him. We walked to the desk to pay. I put my book down and got my money out. "I already paid for it," Mother said to me. I turned to her. "As a present from me to you sweetie," she said. I gave her a hug as a thank you.