Chapter 6: Letters and Regrets

Disclaimer: everything besides Beverly and other characters that are not recognized by the readers belong to J. K. Rowling.

--//:;()$&(/:(

Home in America was great. I missed mom so much. When I came back home, mom literally ran to me and gave me a hug. "I missed you so much sweetie," she said. "I missed you too mom," I said to her with tears in my eyes. I told her everything that happened at Hogwarts. I even told her my premonition. She told me to be careful around him. I nodded in agreement. I told her about my messaging with the Slytherin. She didn't know what to think of it. She told me to be cautious.

November 17.....my birthday came today. I was now eleven years old. Mom bought me a book on the sacred twenty eight. I was curious about pureblood for a while. This book specifically talked about purebloods in Great Britain. I saw that Ron's and Malfoy's family were from the sacred twenty eight. I learned a lot.

Throughout November, I received letters from Harry, Ron, and Hermione. We became friends. They couldn't wait for me to return to Hogwarts in December. The told me about their classes. Harry won the Quidditch game against Slytherin. I was happy for him. They told me that Professor Snape jinxed Harry's broom. Hermione set his robe on fire so that Harry would finish the game. That scared me a bit. {Why would Professor Snape jinx his broom?}

They also told me about Professor Snape having an injured leg. I didn't know what to make of it. They asked Hagrid and he revealed about the three headed dog in the third floor corridor. They weren't suppose to go to that area. I worried for them very much. I wondered where their curiosity would lead them into.

I got letters from the person from Slytherin house. I didn't know who the letter was from until he or she mentioned the blackboard conversation. We sent letters back and forth. I really liked the person. I really hope the person would be revealed soon.

December.....

I finally came back to Hogwarts to help out the school. We would talk to each other. Also, I helped them on their Astronomy homework as well. They were trying to find any information on Nicolas Flamel. He had connection to the Sorcerer's stone. The stone was used to help Flamel live a long life. Hermione told me that he was over 600 years old.

I kept doing my chores and helped the Golden Trio. I heard that was their little group name. I thought it kind of suit them. I still kept in contact with the Slytherin with the blackboard. "Can you please, reveal yourself," I wrote. "Not yet." I was sad. "Please," I wrote. Nothing was written after. Five minutes later, I got a message for a towel delivery to the Slytherin. I decided to deliver their towels.

I made my way into the dungeon to the Slytherin's common room. I was met with grey eyes. "Malfoy," I said. "What are you doing her you filthy squib," he said in disgust. "I came to deliver towels. I said and walked away. I put the towels in the storage in both dormitories and walked to the common room. I was about to walk up the stairs to get out until I felt a hand grab my arm. I turned and it was Malfoy. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Your not going anywhere, he said with a smirk.

I struggled to get him to let go of my arm. I dug my nails into his skin of his arms. He let go. "Ow!," he said. I saw spots of red. I covered my mouth from shock. {What have I done?}. I felt bad for him. I walked up to him slowly. I grabbed his injured arm. "What are you doing?" he asked angrily. I put my hand over his injury and my hand glowed. I saw Malfoy's shocked face. The glow was gone and I removed my hand. His injury was gone. "How...how did you do that? I thought you said that you were a squib," he said. I backed away from him. I still in shock from hurting him. {What have I done?} I never hurt someone before. I only hurt bad creatures.

He saw that I was still in shock for hurting him. "Are you alright?" he said. He stepped toward me. I got so scared that I ran away to my room.