1

Instagram

SweetOlive:

SweetOlive: So happy to have my brother as a personal camera man

SweetOlive: So happy to have my brother as a personal camera man. 📸 😊 go check out our collab on his channel- we did the sibling tag and Will lost (spoiler alert 🤫.)

Photo creds 📸: @WillNE

Lawrence: @WillNE bro how'd you loose the sibling tag?

^WillNE: mate I didn't, you can't!

Memeulous: you calling liv a liar? @WillNe ?

^WillNE: yeah I did.

^SweetOlive: bro don't make me come deck you.

^WillNE: love to see you try!

GeeNelly: I'm on team Liv! Sns 🤷‍♀️ #teamliv

^WillNE: TRAITOR!

^TheBurntChip: not Gee's fault your 5'7 sister can kick your arse mate 🤷🏼‍♂️ #teamliv

Wroe2shore: #teamliv

Callux: #teamliv

Calfreezy: #teamliv

Randolph: #teamliv

TrueGeordie: #teamliv

Stephentries: #teamlive . Liv looking sexy 😉

^WillNE: mate that's my sister!

^SweetOlive: hahaha thx Stephen, didn't know I was your type, aren't I twenty years too old for your taste?

^StephenTries: ffs 🤦‍♂️

KSI: 👀 @miniminter7 so this is what you've been staring at?

^Tobjizzle: hahahahaha JJ! Get called out! @miniminter7 ALSO!get off yo damn phone!

^miniminter7: BRO!!!!!!! JJ wtf?! Doing me so dirty. Also, looking good Liv 😉 x

SweetOlive: 😳 stop staring at me @miniminter7 it's kinda creepy. Thank you 😊 x

WillNE: watch it @miniminter7 this is getting beyond a joke.

-.-.-.-.-

"Bro! Again?!" Simon yelled at his friends- horrified- as JJ and Vikk sat chuckling at their phones reading what the Lenney siblings had just commented to him.

"Why would you do that?" The tall boy groaned as he realised his crush and her brother had both seen his friends calling him out.

"Bro you've been staring for straight days at her picture." Josh shrugged as he too sat laughing at the comment section under Olivia Lenney's most recent post.

Most of the boys were good friends with Liv, Josh and Tobi had known her since they were all twenty and she'd moved down to the city while she'd met Harry through her brother and the other Sidemen. Harry was good friends with Liv and her brother, they were a part of the extended Sidemen family and so he saw Liv as an older sister figure cause she was always looking out for him like she did for Will and the others.

Being the same age as Josh, JJ, Simon and some of the other boys she got along with them and was friend with most of their girlfriends, the girls like Freya, Gee, Sarah, Kay and Katie.

Her and Gee became like sisters with the girl living with Will and when she moved into her own flat with Harry and the Cals in 2014 she became even closer with Sarah and Katie.

She'd been in/on/at thousands of videos, trips, holidays, parties with the group and was considered an integral member- beloved by fans.

She and Simon had had a rocky relationship at first, Simon having bashed her for her accent in 2012 in a KSI video after only knowing her a week but the two soon made up and were now close friends, so close that fans and friends alike would speculate about their 'close friendship' rather pryingly.

Simon had for a nearly a year been going through a dry spell, girl-wise and with his friends constants teasing and the jokes about his lack of relationships had lead to them all theorising that he was holding out for something, or some one.

The teasing had gotten so bad that now it was speeding to Liv's Instagram feed. Great. He thought to himself.

Because what the others didn't know was.

Their accusations were true.

Simon Minter had a crush on Olivia Lenney.

-.-.-.-.-.-

"You finished filming?" Came Lux's voice as he stepped into the room behind Liv. She was kneeled down zipping up her camera bag for the last time that day.

"Yes, food and tv here I come." she muttered back as she leaned back against her bed and sighed, "finally."

"Cal's ordering take out, you want in?" He offered and she gave a tired yet joyous grin, "sure....what you getting?" She asked as she dragged herself up and stood dusting off her denim dungarees and she gave him a grin.

Her and Lux were, again, like brother and sister. When she first moved to London in 2012 and she was in her shitty apartment, he was the one who offered to move in with her to make ends meet, then they moved in two years later with Cal and Harry. The four became almost inseparable.

"Pizza." He replied and she grinned, "count me in. Where's haz?"
"Filming with Chris, Will and Stephen." Lux replied and she nodded.

"What's Si been saying on your insta?" He asked her and she shuck her head with a laugh. "Will's on the warpath again cause JJ said he was staring at my post." She told him and he gave a snort, "that twats gonna get himself killed."

"Please, Will couldn't hurt a fly."
"Really? Here I was thinking you Geordies were all hard as nails." Lux mocked the last part with a horrible interpretation of a geordie accent.

"What did your Geordie have a stroke?" She joked and he glared, "shut up and come order your damn pizza."

The four flat mates had been busy all day getting things filmed for their respective channels so the house had been pretty quiet but now that they were all done, even if Harry was filming, Liv and the Cals could sit back and relax for the evening.

"You excited for tomorrow?" He asked and she shrugged as they found Cal in the kitchen leaned over the bench holding his phone.

"Spicy chicken?" Cal called with out evening looking at her entering the room behind him. "Yeah cheers." She thanked him before she went into the fridge and fished out four beers, "I'm gonna go give Harry his drink." She told them before she moved to leave the room again.

She made her way down the hall before her phone buzzed in her pocket.

Simoné⚽️: srry abt the guys on insta, they're idiots.

She smiled shooting a quick text back.

OliveOil😂: it's ok, btw will is on the warpath.

Simoné⚽️: note taken. Hey fancy a collab tomorrow I'm gonna be home alone and I cba to film another fifa vid. x

OliveOil😂: sounds good. now I gtg deliver a beer to Haz.

Simoné⚽️: 🤷🏼‍♂️ enjoy x

OliveOil😂: oh and si.....you're kinda cute too 😉 x

To say the least- Simon fell asleep with his mind racing that night.