6

Simon's POV

Lined up with the rest of our fellow passengers, I was stood behind JJ and Harry who were occasionally hitting each other in the ribs as we waited for our turn to board the plane.

I could hear Freya, Gee and Emily, animatedly chatting about their tanning plans behind me while Liv was stood suspiciously quiet beside me.

Will was a few people ahead with the Cals, Ethan, Chip and Josh but he kept shooting glances back at Liv with a worried expression.

"You ok?" I asked nudging her gently to get her attention and she looked up at me, nodding "I'm fine". But she was stood cracking her fingers- a nervous habit I know she had when she was nervous.

"Don't lie." I leaned down and mumbled in her ear, she shivered. "I just hate flying." She muttered back like it was a really embarrassing admission. "Are you scared?" I asked watching her bite her lip and twiddle her fingers in the nervous way she always did.

"No!" She snapped like I'd just accused her of some horrible war-crime. "You sure?" I asked not convinced. She was cute when she was nervous.

"I'm just-......" she sighed in defeat.... "fine! Yes....yes I am! Happy?!" She huffed and I chuckled. "You wanna sit together? I can hold your hand?" I joked and she gave me a small glare. "Is that your attempt at 'smooth'?" She asked and I laughed.

"Why did it work?" I could feel myself smirking. "No." She deadpanned before we both laughed.

"Seriously though, if you need distracting I'm here." I offered.
"Si, I love you.....but I've seen final destination, so please don't try and convince me that your comfort will make me survive if this metal death trap crashes and burns."

"How optimistic of you." I joked and she laughed but then she wrapped her arms around herself like she was cold and I gave a quirked eyebrow. "Cold?"
"Yeah I left my hoodie in my case." She replied in a self-retrospective eye role.

"I have a spare in my rucksack." I offered she looked up, like she was about to blush. "You sure?" She asked and I nodded. "Yeah....it's the black sidemen clothing one." I replied before I checked how far the line was ahead from us getting onto the plane, saw we had time and shrugged off my rucksack.

I took out the hoodie and handed it to her. "Thank you." She smiled and I nodded. "Not a problem."
"Will's gonna rip my head off." She joked and I laughed. "Or mine."

-.-.-.-.-

Miniminter7: