38

Miniminter7

Miniminter7 "I'm just resting my eyes

Miniminter7 "I'm just resting my eyes." - Olivia Lenney 2k19 @SweetOlive

FreyaNightingale: Simon! Wake her up! That's so dangerous

WillNE: plz don't kill my sister in your car, my parents wouldn't approve

^Miniminter7: shite aye I want Bonnie and Mark to like me

SweetOlive: wtf is it with you lot and taking creepy stalker photos of me sleeping in cars? Also @Miniminter7 Bonnie and Mark? Don't call them by their first names 🤦🏻‍♀️

^GeeNelly: you're just that cute

^Wroe2Shore: we also have some of Simon and you together

LukeL: @Miniminter7 @SweetOlive Mam told me to tell you two to stop fucking about in the car and to hurry up.

^SweetOlive: language Lucas! We'll be there soon

-.-.-.-.-

Simon was beyond nervous. Yes he'd met Will and Luke who were obviously ok with him dating their sister, but now meeting her dad and her mother along with the rest of their family- he was terrified.

No cars had been on the drive but still Simon parked down the street in a little alcove where Luke normally parked Liv's old car so he wasn't inconveniencing the family or their neighbours. He gazed upon the Lenney family home with a nervous smile playing at his lips.

The house was simple and rustic with it's spacious two car driveway and old wooden, traditional red-wood door and window seals

The house was simple and rustic with it's spacious two car driveway and old wooden, traditional red-wood door and window seals. He spotted the extended spare bedroom over the garage conversion that Liv had told him her dad had done a few years into her last year at Sixthform.

Liv held his hand tightly in hers as they crossed the street and stood outside of her front door. Knocking on the door of her childhood home, sent w strange feeling into the pit of her stomach as she rested her still weak hand, in it's splint, on her suitcase's handle gently. She took a breath and stepped back listening for the indoor porch door opening and footsteps approaching.