37

Instagram

SweetOlive:

SweetOlive: it's all worth the long elevator ride x

[comments have been disabled.]

Imagine she has a splint on her right hand and her hair is brown.

Simon's POV

I was just sitting editing on my laptop at the kitchen table when I heard JJ speak from the doorway towards our rooms. "Is Liv coming up?" He asked behind me and I looked up to him confused. "What? She hasn't texted me." I said.

"She just posted a pic on Insta in our elevator." He turned his phone putting it closer to my face. He was right, that was our building's elevator.

But who buzzed her in?

"Did you buzz her in?"
"Nah fam......I thought you had." He shuck his head, "maybe she's going to one of the other's flats?" He offered an explanation and I nodded. "That's why she didn't message or call.....she's still pissed at me." I sighed.

"What? What would she mad about? Your girls supper chill." JJ asked and I shuck my head, "she was getting mad at me and the lads yesterday cause everyone was babying her."
"Aye fam, she was probably just upset cause she felt weak......she won't hold a grudge.....it's Liv."

"Just forget it Jide....." I sighed before I gathered up my laptop and drink and decided to go edit in my room. "Simon-."

But I cut him off, walking away and shutting my bedroom door with my foot behind me.

-.-.-.-

JJ's POV

After Simon disappeared I decided to check in with Liv and make sure they weren't actually fighting like he thought they were.

Texts to oLIVia

Big man
Alright Liv? What you doing at the tower?

oLIVia
Was coming to see some of the others, filming with Will and Chip, then I was gonna come see Si.

Big man
My man thinks u r still pissed at him

oLIVia
Why would I be pissed at him? I was the one being a bitch yesterday

Big man
Idk he isn't upset with you he just thinks u r mad at him

oLIVia
Well I'll come up after we film and talk with him. Thanks Jide you're a good egg

Big man
Oi! Who you calling an EGG!

oLIVia
You Einstein. Now i gtg film. Ttyl. I'll text when I wanna be let in. Thanks JJ xx

I was just happy they were gonna work it out. I hated seeing Simon upset and angry at himself like he was right now.

-.-.-.-.-.-

Liv's POV

JJ let me into the penthouse just as he was leaving and he passed me into the lift, "be gentle, he's really been beating himself up." He warned and I nodded. "I'm not gonna let him don't worry."

Then he was gone and I was alone in his and Si's flat, with only the faint sounds of my oblivious boyfriend typing away on his editing computer from his room.

The flat was colder then usual, with the air con turned up high and the emptiness of the usually full sitting room. My footsteps echoed on the linoleum floor before I reached the carpeted hallway and removed my shoes.

I crept down the hall and snuck into Simon's room where I peaked my head in and watched him, his back was turned to me. His shoulders were hunched over, making his usual stature seem way smaller as he folded himself intently over his screen.

His head was adorned with headphones that I could hear his video playing through from where I stood and his arms were tensed on his desk.

He was clearly deeply focused on his editing.

Part of me really didn't want to disturb him but the rest of me knew I needed to get out what I was feeling.

I used my good arm to reach across as I slowly approached him and gently as I could, I brought it down on his shoulder in a weak tap.

He jumped at first bringing his arms up to take of his headphones as he span around in his SDMN chair snd I jumped back to avoid having my toes destroyed by the chair's rolling wheels.

"Oh! Hi." He exclaimed noticing who I was once he fully faced me. "Hi." I awkwardly breathed back. "I didn't know you were coming over......JJ let you in?" He coughed into the awkward air around us as if trying to dispel the tension. "Yeah he was on his way out."

"Thought so...."
"Yeah......." Then we went quiet.

Until I couldn't take the silence anymore.

"Look Si." I breathed out. "I'm-."
"Please don't tell me you're about to break up with me?" He begged and I instantly gave him a shocked look. "What?!"

"I....I thought you'd came to-."
"Why would I ever wanna break up?!" I was shocked he thought that. He was perfect. Why would he ever think I'd end things?

"Oh thank fuck." He sighed in relief, instantly falling back into hair chair, relaxed.

"You seriously thought I was here to break up?" I demanded and he gave a small shrug, "I thought I upset you yesterday."
"You made me feel helpless- not enough to end things.....you were just being kind when all I could feel was insecure.....I.....I love you Simon and I would never ever wanna break up- I came over to say sorry and beg you not to break up with me." I admitted and by now he had stood up to his full height and was staring at me utterly baffled.

"Christ we're a pair." He muttered to himself. "What?"
"You thinking I'm ending it and me thinking you're ending it- aren't we a pair of idiots." He chuckled and a smile broke out on both of our faces.

"God I love you." I sighed and he grinned back. "Now come here girlfriend we've got some catching up to do."

Then he did what I'd been missing all day.....

He kissed me.

I was crushing hard.