7

Before I'd even sat down in the minivan and put my seatbelt across my shoulder, Freya shot me a wicked smirk. "So how's Simon." This girl didn't miss a fucking beat.

"Freya!" I yelled turning red before we'd even fastened our seatbelts. "What? You clearly like each other.....just bloody admit it!"
"Frey has got a point Liv." Gee agreed while Emily sat looking anywhere but at me afraid she too would be dragged in to bully me.

The minivan was moving along the main road as I sat opposite Gee, Freya across from Emily and Emily beside me, our cases all on the floor of the van between us.

"What point?! Me and Si are friends! Nothing more!" I defended. But they wouldn't let up.

"So the constant flirting?" Gee spoke. "And the fact that I've not seen either of you with anyone since you both became 'close'." Freya added. "And the fact that you two basically act like a couple in every way other then sexually." Emily added with a newfound smirk on her face.

"You're a bunch of twats," was my only reply as I buried my face in Simon's hoodie that I still wore and stayed there so the rest of the girls couldn't see my blushing face.

Cause they were wrong right? I didn't like Simon like that? He was my best mate? And even if I did, I knew he'd never like me back.

Cal's POV

After the girls had disappeared into their minivan, us nine lads were left to stuff ourselves into the other one all sitting basically on top of each other to fit in seen as the girls apparently needed a big ten seater for the four of them.

As the taxi pulled away we all cheered then Harry spoke. "Ibiza squad!" And we all repeated it like a rugby chant.

Once it had lost it's rousing nature we all settled back into the half hour journey ahead to the villa that I'd book for us all. I knew I was excited for the others to see, it took some finding.

I was sat between Harry and JJ with Simon and Jj's other side against the window and Ethan on Harry's. Josh was across from Simon, with Chip across from JJ and Lux across from me then Will was sat across from Ethan.

The silence that followed our rowdy chants was soon broken by JJ who threw a hand onto Simon's shoulder and asked the first interrogation question of the ride.

"Simon! You and Liv? What's happening there? You tapping that bro?" JJ asked- rather indelicately.

"What?! Nothing's going on.....and don't talk about Liv like that bro." Simon suddenly started turning red and playing with his hands nervously. "Bullshitter." I spoke before I could stop myself.

"Aye man allow it, my man's fancies Liv." JJ cheered patting Simon's shoulder hard once again and I could see Harry gearing up to drop some kind of comment, so I watched with a smirk. "I don't fancy her! Bro her brother's here!" Simon yelled again shooting me a glare for calling him out and swatting JJ off of his shoulder.

Ethan's hyena laugh broke the air as we all looked to Will. The Geordie lad was sitting with a scowl on his square face making us all laugh. "Lad stop chatting about me sister." He grumbled but all we did, as lads, was laugh again.

"Bro, no offence....your sister is peng." Harry shrugged and I looked at him, "calm down chap."
"Lad!" Will exclaimed and Chip snorted into his arm.

"What?" Simon shot Chip a glare as if he knew the brunette knew something. "Nothing....just Gee's been saying for weeks she and the girls all think she likes you mate." He replied with a shrug.

"Stop chatting shit." Lux mumbled beside him but then Josh pitched in, "nah, Freya's been saying the same."
Then Ethan added, "Em has too.....they're close with her, maybe they're right."

"Great so not only do all of my mates wanna screw my sister....my roommates actively gunning for it too." Will sighed and I laugh, leaning over to pat his leg. "Bro she is your older sister, let her do what she wants."

"Still doesn't mean I wanna here you all talk about her like some lass.....define my don't wanna hear about how 'penh' my sister is." He replied and Simon groaned. "I don't wanna screwy your sister!"

"Sure you don't mate.....that's why your hoodie's on her right now and she slept on you on the plane." Ethan said and we all started howling again.

"Wha-tch!" I imitated a whip sound doing a little hand motion and that forced JJ and Ethan to crack up again into their equally obnoxious raucous laughters.

"Just don't fuck her in the villa mate." Lux deadpanned and I howled into my arm. "Bro!" Simon groaned and then Will, who looked like he wanted to kill himself, finally ended the conversation.

"One more person mentions Liv and Minter in this van and I'm gonna throw myself out."

-.-.-.-.-.-

"Ladies and gentlemen.....I give you....Ibiza Squad Head Quarters." Cal yelled as we all stood gathered in front of the gorgeous Villa. "Wow Cal, you outdid yourself!" I gasped hugging my lanky friend as we all started up at the gorgeous villa.

The late afternoon light reflected off of the glistening blue pool as the sparkling white, clean building shimmered in the sun and gave an elegant, modern look to the beautiful view around us

I felt so lucky to be here, surrounded by my second family, in such a gorgeous place with such beautiful views.

"Ibiza bitches!" Freya yelled throwing her arms up before she grabbed her case, she shared a look with Gee and the two ran- full speed- towards the house.

"I've got the room list!-."
"Fuck your room list, Gee and I are having the master." Chip shrugged him off before he and Josh both ran after their girlfriends.

"We are friends with literal children." I muttered and Simon laughed beside me, "say how was your nap on the plane?" He joked and I glared at him. "Dick."

"Come on, let's go get the good room." He grabbed my bag for me and started dragging it towards the door. "I still can't believe JJ's having a single room all to himself and I have share with you." I joked and he gave a false gasp. "How dare you!"

"I love you really Minter."
"Aye, sure you do Lenney."