30

It was official. Joshua Bradley, Simon Minter, Olajide Olatunji and Vikram Barns were no longer going to be living together.

Josh had moved in with Freya a little over a week ago and Vik had moved soon after into his own. Last to leave the sidemen house were Simon and JJ.

The two boys were migrating across the city to live in one of the towers along with some of our group and the lot of us had been drafted in to help.

Most of the boys had been there all day helping the two set up their new flat after they all said goodbye to the sidemen house as a group, then me and Cal had driven to meet them at the tower.

Luke had gone home about a week before after spending the month with Will and I in London and I'd not seen Will all week with my new brand merch coming out in little less then two months. I'd now been dating Simon for about two and a half months and I couldn't be happier.

Cal and I arrived at around two at the tower and rode the elevator up to their floor. Cal knocked on the door for us both and we waited, hearing the boys shuffling around inside.

It was Ethan who threw the door open and welcomed us in, we entered to find all the boys trying to assemble boxes worth of flat pack furniture (not to much avail as they were all idiots) and drinking bottles of beer.

Freya was also there, perched on a stool at the kitchen island with a glass of wine and a ring binder open in front of her. "Hey guys." JJ greeted us at the entrance of the living room and I gave him a gentle hug before he patted Cal's shoulder and showed us in. "Welcome to me casa."

"Haha hi JJ." I patted his back before he waved a dramatic hand to 'show us around'.

The only person not in the room was Simon.

"Where's Si?" I asked and JJ shrugged, "he went to take a piss a while ago."
"He's in his room." Josh spoke up, correcting JJ's crude way of telling me. "Cheers Josh." I nodded at the bearded boy.

"Hey Livvy." Freya called, intercepting me on my way towards the hallway to find Simon's new room. So I nodded 'yeah' at her and she waved me over with a hand. "Come look at this venue mum and dad found for us near home." She motioned at the book. "Christ and it begins....you two planning already." I joked moving around Harry and Tobi who were on the floor fighting with JJ and Simon's new TV stand.

"Well we wanted to get things going early so we wouldn't forget about it all year with how busy we all are."
"Good point." I nodded coming to stand behind her and peering over her shoulder at that gorgeous display of an old English manor house-turned hotel. "Wow Frey, that's gorgeous."

"Yeah.....Josh's mum said it was that one she liked as well when I showed her it." She nodded with an unbelievably happy smile on her face.

"And what does Josh think?" I asked looking at Josh who released a laugh, "Josh doesn't get to think." He joked back and I laughed along with the boys. "Yes you do! I'm always asking your opinion." Freya defended

"I don't care where we get married Freya, I'm just happy you said yes." He told her and I 'awww'ed at them mockingly as Freya's smile widened. "You two are sickening."
"Says the future Mrs Olivia Minter?" Freya nudged me and I threw her a glare. "Shut up, we've barely been together four months and it's taken Josh six years to ask you. Imagine how long Simon's gonna take."

"How long I'm gonna take to do what?" Came Simon's voice as he suddenly appeared in the doorway. "Nothing love." I mumbled leaning up to kiss his cheek 'hello' as he came into the room behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"And you call us sickening? Since when was Simon 'love'?" She mocked me and I reached out a hand to point at her wedding binder. "Amy Santiago called, she wants her binder back." I spat back at her but she just laughed. "If I'm Amy does that make you Rosa?"

"Rosa is banging." JJ spoke up behind Freya and Simon stifled a cough into my shoulder. "I'll pretend you didn't say that mate." He grumbled and I patted his cheek, "don't worry I wouldn't get with JJ if he payed me.....you're the only one I've got my eyes on."

"Fam! Liv that's so mad!" JJ exclaimed. "We'd be a bomb couple."
"You would be hot together." Freya shrugged. "Don't encourage it!" Simon exclaimed and the boys all just laughed.

"Nah JJ, it'd be a bit embarrassing for you to date a girl taller then you.....plus with Liv you'd be punching." Harry said and I chuckled into Simon's neck as he hugged me protectively to him. "Come on Bog!" Vik groaned

"I'm joking......though imagine KSOlMON? What a three-way." Harry didn't know when to stop. As everyone else groaned in disgust at the idea, especially Simon and JJ, I made eye contact with my flat mate across the room.

"Harry you know when we talked about that little voice in your head that tells you to shut up?" And he nodded like a child, "fucking listen to it....or I'll cut your dick off and mail it to Katie with an apology note pinned to the tip- pre-severing." I threatened and he recoiled into the rug where he sat beside a giggling Tobi. "Man that's mad."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

FreyaNightingale:

FreyaNightingale: proof that #olimon is my OTP and that they actually do love each other

FreyaNightingale: proof that #olimon is my OTP and that they actually do love each other. @Miniminter7 @SweetOlive

SweetOlive: ew stalker!

Miniminter7: @zerkaa control your finacé she's taking creepy photos again.

^Zerkaa: Si I took this photo

^SweetOlive: we are no longer friends

Miniminter7: @SweetOlive I mean we are kinda cute ❤️ x

^SweetOlive: Ik......now stfu don't encourage this!

Bezingha: couples are weird

^Vikstar123: oops forgot you get dropped

^Bezingha: watch it Vik.

^SweetOlive: Ethan it was two months ago.....stop telling everyone you're single- we know

Tobjzl: you lot made Ethan sad

KSI: hahahahahahahaha