22

Freya's POV

To Liv: hey girl I need a favour x

From Liv: sure what's up luv? x

To Liv: me and my friend Monica are going out today with Josh and Si and I was wondering if you wanted to come and meet her......also I may need some help picking out a dress? x

From Liv: yeah Si told me you guys were having him meet Monica. Can't wait to meet her 😊. And sure hun, what time do you need me there? x

To Liv: Si? 😉 I'm getting ready at the sidemen house, half five? I know you're better with hair and dresses then I am x

From Liv: shut up! 🙄 also no bother my luv, see you then x

I smiled down at the text from Liv, happy to see she would be coming to help me- god knows I needed it.

I knew it was her day off from filming and editing and she'd probably be with Will like she usually was when us lot were all busy.

"Josh!" I called coming into the kitchen, "Yeah Frey?" He looked up from where him and Simon were at the counter looking over plans for the new merch while Vik made the teas. "Liv's coming to help me get ready later- I'm excited for her to meet Moni." I said kissing his cheeked excitedly as he smiled up at me.

"Liv's coming?!" Simon spluttered suddenly making me jump as he basically spat water all over poor Vik. "Uh yeah? She's gonna help me pick a dress with Moni."
"She's gonna be here tonight?" Simon repeated his question and I nodded slowly. "Why?" Josh asked and Simon seemed to quickly sober his thoughts. "Oh er.....nothing, nothing I was just surprised."

"Ok." I mumbled.

Something was weird, why was he acting like that?

Maybe I needed to ask Liv. If there was she'd tell me right? I mean she was my best friend.

-.-.-.-.-.-

Simon's POV

Freya's friend Monica had arrived at about six and because Freya was sorting out her stuff for liv getting there I was left with the girl in the kitchen while Josh got dressed in his room.

After half an hour of torturously boring small talk I was saved by the ring of the door bell, 'thank god' I thought before I all but ran to get the door.

There in the door was stood Liv with a big smile on her face. Part of me wanted to drag her inside and kiss her perfectly red lips yet the realisation that I couldn't soon came and I shuck away the temptation. "Hey Si." She smiled, "can I come in?" She asked and I realised I had probably been staring for a bit too long.

"Hey!....yeah come in." I leaned in and hugged her gently whispering a real hello in her ear. "Hey beautiful." I mumbled kissing the shell of her ear gently before we briskly pulled away and I chuckled at the slight blush that spread it's way across her cheeks. "Don't we look handsome."
"Thanks.....come on, Freya's been waiting for you, girls having a bit of a melt down." I told her and she laughed hugging my arm before we walked towards the stairs.

"Freya! Liv's here!" I yelled and a blonde head of hair stuck it self over the railing- "thank god! Get your arse up here and help me! Si get Monica!"

"Duty calls." Liv said before she leaned up, kissed my cheek and wandered away up the stairs. I was could feel the place she had kissed tingling still.

-.-.-.-.-.-

Liv's POV

"So Olivia, how long have you known Freya and the boys?" Monica asked me the twelfth question in a row

"So Olivia, how long have you known Freya and the boys?" Monica asked me the twelfth question in a row. I was busy riffling through Freya's half of Josh's wardrobe and looking for the perfect dress for her.

The four of them were supposed to go drinking tonight after their meal so club attire was necessary. "Oh years, I live with Cal and Harry- Harry's-."
"I know who Harry is, one of the sidemen.....I don't live under a rock." She snapped, cutting me off. Clearly I'd done something to piss her off.

"So you probably know who I am then.......how long have you known Freya? She said you guys went to school together?" I asked trying to keep me cool and be polite even if right now I was glaring into the wood at the back of the wardrobe. She was really starting to get on my nerves.

"Ages, she's my best friend."
"Sounds like it." I muttered back before I composed myself and turned around, slapping on the most genuine friendly smile I could muster.  "What do you think of this one?" I asked motioning to the dress in my hands.

"That's Freya's?" She asked and I shuck my head, "I leant her it a few months ago." I replied, "why?"
"Well Freya doesn't dress like a slut so I knew it probably wasn't hers." She deadpanned and my jaw nearly dropped.

Did she just-

But before I could bitch slap her for that comment I heard the bathroom door open and footsteps near the Josh's open bedroom door. "Hey, you find one?" Freya asked and I shuck my head quickly returning my bashful smile to my face.

"No sorry- still looking."
"Probably too busy chatting, honestly you two!" She chastised in a fake mother voice and I gave a laugh that to me sounded a bit too forced, but she bought it.

Behind Freya's back I could see Monica glaring at me but I avoided her eye, I knew I'd not said anything so why did she hate me so much? And did I really dress like a slut?

"Yeah Olivia was just telling me about how you two met." Monica sweetly whined at Freya who smiled fondly at me, "it was a good day." She said and I laughed, "yeah it was."

"I wish you could come with us tonight- you could've brought your new fella." Freya sighed.
"Oh Frey no-."
"You have a boyfriend!" Monica said sounding rather surprised so I had to repress the urge to snap back at her "yeah bitch the one you're taking out!"

"No I don't, I just had a few dates with a guy- it was nothing serious."
"So like a quick fuck and fling?" She asked and I tried my hardest not to growl at her. "Moni!" Freya snapped before laughing it off, she must have thought Monica was joking- I knew she wasn't, she clearly already thought I was a slut.

"It's fine. So where are you from?" I asked Monica who glared at me when Freya was too busy looking at her dresses again. "Essex originally."

I could tell.

"You sound really common." She said bluntly and Freya span around, "she means that in a joky way- that's our Moni.....always the blunt and funny one."

It defiantly wasn't a joke Freya.

"Haha thanks- I'm a Geordie." I said before I returned to helping Freya.

I really didn't like this Monica girl.

-.-.-.-.-

Once Freya, Josh, Simon and Monica had left I decided I should probably head home so I got into my car and headed back towards the tower. It was a quiet twenty minutes home before I pulled into the car park and left my car to head up to our flat.

"You're home!" Cal cheered as I entered the kitchen where him and Harry were oddly setting up a load of drinks on the counter. "Yeah......what's this?" I asked confused by all the alcohol. "Some of the others are coming over before we all head home next week." He replied and I sighed. "A party?"

"No not a party.......a gathering." He replied with a cheeky smile I normally only ever say on Harry "mmhmm." I grumbled. "I texted you earlier."
"What while I was at the house?" I asked looking at him pointedly. "Maybe?"

"For fuck sake Cal! Uhhh, how long do I have to get myself ready?"
"An hour." He replied and I nodded, "good."

Fucking idiot.