29

Miniminter7:

Miniminter7: Happy new year

Miniminter7: Happy new year. Thanks for being my midnight kiss so I didn't look like such a lonely twat. @SweetOlive xx

SweetOlive: why would you post this?!

^Miniminter7: are you mad? I'm so sorry Livvy

^SweetOlive: no you silly goose, I'm not mad......just a bit miffed this is how our fans found out 😂

FreyaNightingale: you two are lucky you told us all last night other wise I think I'd be throwing hands rn

^GeeNelly: pppfftt as if you're not so hungover you could barely pick up your phone let alone 'throw hands' 😂

^TheBurntChip: bby come back to bed and cuddle I'm hungover and cold. 🛏 ❤️

^SweetOlive: confirmed Josh is a simp. Also Freya off course we told you first @FreyaNightingale

^Zerkaa: even if you're not addressing me I never want to hear my name and the word 'simp' in the same sentence ever again.

^Minminter7: Bro she meant Chip, not you. Also glad we can tell everyone about our relationship status now babe? Xx @SweetOlive

^SweetOlive: call me babe ever again and I might just have to rethink that status minter 😉 xx

WillNE: anyone have some military grade eye bleach handy? 🤮

^LucasL: some for me too? My poor innocent eyes are bleeding from all the pg flirting 😭

^Katie: shut up you two they're being sweet. So happy for you both #Olimon xx

Username1: OMFG! #Olimon is real! 🎉

Username2: he could do better

Username3: @Username2 stfu happy for you two xx

Username4: EVERYONE STAY CALM! STAY FUCKING CALM!!!!!

^Username5: see even Michael Scott ships it!

Username6: parents 👩🏽‍🤝‍👨🏼
-.-.-.-.-
SweetOlive:

SweetOlive: seen as your first photo of us as an official couple is a sappy one, here's an even worse one

SweetOlive: seen as your first photo of us as an official couple is a sappy one, here's an even worse one. Thank you to all our fans for your continued support and well wishes over on Simon's post, so happy to announce I am indeed dating this idiot @Miniminter7 so astounded to call him my boyfriend, and to be called his girlfriend- even if I still think cutsie couples turn my stomach. I am very happy and like him very very much.
......And.....even if I do like him very very much, Leeds still sucks (there I said it #sns) all my love. Stay splendid xx

{comments have been disabled from this post}

-.-.-.-.-.-

Olivia's POV

"Oi what's wrong with my sappy photo?" Simon jokingly poked me from where he lay beside me on his bed.

I'd stayed the night at the Sidemen house with some of the others, crashing in Simon's bed with him beside me in the wee hours of January 1st 2019 and waking up at around noon the same day.

Everyone else in that house were either in bed or dragging their arses to that kitchen to cure their hangovers. Will and Luke had caught an Uber back to Will and Gees while Gee Crashed back at the tower with Chip, I think Freya stayed here at the sidemen house with Josh, Harry, Katie, Cal and Cal's girl headed home to our flat and Emily, Ethan, Tobi and his girl crashed in the living room of the sidemen house.

The house had been quiet all day until about an hour ago when Vik could be heard emerging from his room down the stairs from Simon's. He was a loud complainer.

"It was so gushy."
"You're my girlfriend, am I not aloud to gush?" He joked and I released a soft chuckle, "I guess you are." I smiled and he leaned over to rest his head in my lap, shifting down the bed to be comfortable as I lazily ran a hand through his grey spiked hair that lay slightly flatter on his head due to rolling around on his bed all day.

"Should we get up?" I asked and he groaned in protest, "nooooo I'm comfy." He snuggled his head into my waist and I laughed gently, "Si it's half past one in the afternoon." I told him and he just hugged my waist tighter. "No." He hugged like a disgruntled toddler not getting their own way.

"How old are you five?"
"Shut up and cuddle me woman."

"As you wish." I sighed in defeat, skidding myself down so my body met his closer on the bed and his head buried itself into my neck.

"Ah that's better." His arms wrapped around my middle and I smiled into his hair as I kissed his forehead.  "I know j just asked to get up......but I love this." I admitted through a tired mumble.

"Yeah?" He muttered into my throat. "Why?"

"Cause you're not working.......you're so peaceful and not stressing about editing or filming.....or meetings.......you're just a little cuddle bug and......and it's nice to see you so relaxed. I hate seeing you stressed." I said and he looked up from my chest, his head knocking my hand out of his hair as he forced me into a sweet bout of loving eye contact.

"You say that like you're not that exact same."
"No one works harder then you Simon. I love how passionate you are about your channel, your fans.....it's what's so great about you." I told him, the smile never leaving my face.

"I love it about you too.....how happy you are and how hard you work on your videos, how much to strive to learn and grow....." he trailed off, then after a while he spoke again. "Tell me if this is too soon.........but I think I love you Olivia Lenney."

"I....I-."
"You don't have to say it back." He assured sitting up slightly, I could see him getting nervous. "Simon-I.......I love you too."

"You're not just repeating it because I said it first?" He asked rather self-consciously and I shuck my head, "no....I'm saying cause I feel it too." Them before he could argue or panic any further, I grabbed his face and pulled him down into a long sweet kiss.

"I really love you too Simon Minter."
"Gosh I'm punching." He muttered and I laughed smacking his chest. "Shut up and kiss me idiot."

"As you wish."