4

(Please disregard my shit editing of photos)

"Happy birthday Cal!" Liv cheered as she threw herself at the lanky boy. He caught her in a hug after he and Harry pulled away from theirs. "Cheers Livvy." He smiled down at her.

She had emerged from the kitchen with Simon when they heard the rest of the house go silent upon Cal's arrival.

Then the whole house had exploded in 'SURPRISE!' when he had walked in. Being the boys housemate for over four years had made the girl extremely close to Cal and so after being tackled by Harry and Lux he allowed the small girl to barrel into him. Nothing was better then a Liv hug.

"Happy birthday mate." One of the lads cheered from behind and Cal started to move around the crowd to greet their guests and say hello to those who'd come to celebrate him.

"You look nice by the way." Liv heard Simon mumble from beside her as she stepped back to stand where she had been. "Oh, thanks." She gave a light smile with a blush rising to her cheeks.

Liv was far from a girly girl. Yes she took pride in her appearance and was definitely more on the feminine side but she was also rather rough and tumble and didn't often get complemented as other girls did on her hair or her make up or outfits. She preferred to showcase her personality but the odd compliment- especially from boys- didn't go unrecorded in her mind.

"Thank you Simon......you look great too." She complemented him back and he shrugged, "not very often I wear jeans but when I do- I do it well." He joked and she released a hearty laugh that he loved.

"Seriously, you do look really gorgeous......not.....not that you don't always look gorgeous.....just....just-."
"Si."
"Yeah?" He winced, worried he'd pushed it. "Thank you." She simple said and he sighed in relief.

"It means a lot."
"No problem.....you deserve it."

"Wanna dance with me?" She suddenly asked pointing to a group of the others who'd made the living room floor into a dance floor. "Sure."

After a minute the two were bobbing around to the music and laughing at one another as they stood making jokes and laughing at their friends around them.

JJ was pretending to know how to twerk while Harry and Stephen where downing shots of straight Absinthe, Ethan and Callux where pretending t be mature for Sarah and Emily's sakes and failing miserably, Josh and Freya were chastising Chip and Gee for some 'major PDA' (aka holding hands and sitting on laps) like the true parents they were. All while the birthday boy, Will, Lawrence, Brian, Phil and Jack where enthralled in an intense game of three-a-side table football with Tobi as their judge and a penalty of four Sambuca shots each for the losers three losers.

Simon watched and laughed along with Liv who's face he watched light up at her brother loosing against Brian who was thrashing him on the footy table.

"I didn't think I'd enjoy tonight." She admitted over the loud music, "thanks for keeping me company."
"No problem, it was either you or JJ, and I think I'm good with you then the twerk machine over there." He replied and she giggled gently.

"The fans really liked our videos the other day huh?" She mentioned and he nodded with a sheepish blush, lifting a hand to subconsciously rub the back of his neck, in a nervous way.

"Yeah, yeah they did."
"I had fun....we should collab more often." She told him and he nodded. "Yeah we should, hey Liv....about the other day."
"Yeah Si?"
"Well we went out for lunch after and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out again just the two of u-."

"Liv!" Simon was cut off by Will cheering her over where he was stood with Gee, Chip and some of the others. "Si! You too! We're playing truth or dare!" Ethan yelled from near Will."

"What are we twelve?!" Liv hollered back but the others all just cheered, clearly all of them were already rather tipsy, other then Tobi and Josh.

"Duty calls." She mumbled to Simon who shrugged, "we can talk later." She assured him, before she kissed his cheek, AGAIN, and grabbed his hand to drag him to the others.

The night had just begun.

-.-.-.-.-
Next day, Instagram.

SweetOlive:

SweetOlive: Happy birthday @Calfreezey hope you had a lovely night for a lovely lad

SweetOlive: Happy birthday @Calfreezey hope you had a lovely night for a lovely lad. (Also Harry looks like a baby in the last photo- just speaking the lords truth 😂.) xx

Calfreezey: cheers Livy! Love you too! x

Wroe2shore: I am baby

^Callux: mate 😂

^Username1: who's gonna tell him? 😂

WillNE: how does Cal get a nicer birthday post then me? "Happy birthday you twat." Unbelievable!

^SweetOlive: Jeff.

^Calfreezey: this Lenney sibling comment chain is ruining my birthday.

^SweetOlive: your birthday was yesterday- now shut up and come help clean the living room.

^Calfreezey: and to think- I really thought you were my real friend.

Miniminter7: @SweetOlive if you need a hand cleaning up, @Zerkaa and I will be there in ten

^Bezinga: *cough* whipped *cough* #Olimon

^Freyanightingale: #Olimon

^Callux: #olimon

SweetOlive: ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️

{comments have been disabled.}