10

Liv's POV

After getting changed into my dress for the night, choosing a matching pair of strappy, black sandal/wedges and fixing my hair and make up, I made my way down stairs.

As I was the first one ready and down stairs once all the boys had gone to finally get dressed, I was alone in the kitchen.

What I thought was my phone buzzed on the counter as I stood drinking from a water bottle and I sighed, going to pick it up.

But it wasn't my phone on the counter.

It was Freya's and it was from a WhatsApp group chat titled 'Operation Oilmon'. And it was a message from Tobi- "Any progress with our future Mr and Mrs Minter?"

And it didn't take a world class detective to figure out what this was.

"Fucking unbelievable." I muttered to myself completely perplexed.

They had a fucking group chat dedicated to shipping me and Simon. This was beyond a joke now.

But before my anger could grow anymore and raise into me causing a group wide shouting match, I heard voices coming down the stairs from the villa living room and knew I needed to calm down. They didn't know that I knew.

And when I told Simon, I was already planning to raise holy hell.

"Liv's ready!" I heard someone yell from behind me and I swiftly threw the phone back down onto the marble worktop pretending to fiddle with my rings on my hand.

"The others not like?" I heard someone else call to the mystery person who I guessed was Cal by the accent. "Yeah they're taking a month," then he addressed me, "you look nice." He finally addressed me as the sound of footsteps follows him in.

"Cheers Cal. You too." I returned as I turned to see his dorky smile and felt an arm wrap around my shoulders from behind, across my neck. "What'cha doin'?" He asked in a sing-song voice.

"Nothing, waiting for you idiots." I replied. "Well you look lovely Miss Lenney......Simon's gonna have some trouble keeping his hands to himself." I heard the Scottish boy whisper in my ear sending a shiver down my spine. So he was obviously on the shipping group chat. Who else was? Everyone?

Cal was always my best friend out of the boys I lived with. I loved him just as much as I loved Harry and Lux, but we were so similar it was weird. We were like the female/male doubles of each other.

Being a taller girl was an advantage in cases like my friendships with Cal and Simon and in being Will's sister- it made it easier to hug them and I didn't feel so dainty around them.

Once again I chuckled as I shoved him back off of me and turned around slowly. Cal was stood with a cheeky grin while Lux and Harry appeared in the door way behind him.

Harry was fiddling with his hair and Lux was playing on his phone as Cal leisurely leaned back against the marble countertop under the air-conditioner fan that I'd been under to keep cool. "Where's Will?" I asked Harry who shrugged. "Still in our room why?"

"Nothing, just saw something earlier I wanted to ask him about." I lied. Of course Will wouldn't be on that chat, so maybe he could help me find out more from the others with out letting them know I knew about it.

"Where's Si? You tire him out already?" Lux teased and I rolled my eyes. "Are we all on that now?" I asked and the boys all laughed with varying nods.

"What Ollie are we not allowed to be happy for you? You and Simon have both been single for yonks!" Harry joked and my anger only started to bubble again.