48

"So this is it guys, I have officially been forcibly domesticated." Simon joked into his camera lens as he flashed it around with a smile. "He's just saying that because it's taking him a while to realise he can't live with JJ forever." Liv smiled into the lens as he turned it round to face her.

She looked upwards slightly and cover her eyes from the sun with a small wince. It may have been nearly Christmas but the mid-winter sun was still blinding through the tall London buildings.

This made her boyfriend chuckle as she lent into him as they walked and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. They had been out in the surprisingly mild sunlight for about half an hour navigating themselves towards the new loft they were viewing.

Simon had decided to use the journey as an opportunity to vlog about their possible house-buying for their fans and his girlfriend had enjoyed seeing him in his element, talking to his fans through his camera. He was always smiling this way and she loved that smile. She only hoped their baby inherited it.

"Guys help! Look what she's doing to me! She's making me act like an adult!" He whined jokingly.
"We'll you are twenty-seven, I'd hope you'd be acting like an adult." She replied making him laugh again.

"Well someone work up this morning and chose to be a smartarse." He mumbled making her laugh.
"Please you love my arse." She winked at him without thinking of her words and how out of context they could be taken if the blog got clipped.

Then she gave the camera a slightly embarrassed look and he shuck his head with a chuckle. "Yeah yeah.....now walk ahead." He slightly pushed her by the bottom of her back. Jokingly sending her further ahead then him as he flipped the camera angle and captured her flipping up a middle finger at him and sneering at the lens.

"My girlfriend everyone!"
"Please you love it!"

-.-.-.-.-

It was an hour later when the couple had just finished up the viewing with their real estate agent and her assistant. Liv was stood gazing around their possible new home with a look Simon could only decipher as the one she gave to all things she fell in love with.

The loft flat was her dram home.

It was an old industrial space. A bit wide and echoey but it was the perfect blend of modern and rustic and Simon had never seen Liv look more excited. Well other then at their first ultrasound.

There she was clutching a pile of books and papers as she talked with the older woman and young man in sensible suits and quizzically quirked her face as she talked excitedly about the property.

Simon was just getting ready to suggest they take the night to discuss so they could leave their last flat viewing of the week, when his phone rang

He shot Liv and the two estate agents an apologetic smile as the three others in the room turned to look at him, "it's my mum." He told them; to which she nodded in reply, "take it....I'll get the rest of our info off of Claire then I'll meet you at the car, yeah?"